Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Feb 15, 2015
Real Name
Brian Spiker
Business Location
United States
So there not for sale? I couldn't find it anywhere. I need a good wand. What do you recommend?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Final touches. Bed Rug carpet. Even though it's guaranteed to not hold moisture or mildew I still made cuts around everything so I can take it out to clean floor at anytime. Under the reels I cut out a square that pops out too. Now throwing all reels and hoses back in.

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1430110462.947470.jpg

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1430110599.618393.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Now that the truck is complete were shooting a complete walk around next week.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The video is complete and unlisted atm. It will be available in a newsletter or TMF Clean Informer soon.

jr

Dec 2, 2010
I am glad you finally broke bad and bought that thing! I have thought about a drawer type thing for my slide in. It would be great to stand outside the van and be able to work on the TM when it needs something.

We are working on a drawer type for carpet cleaning machine just bolt and go .will be made you and type of machine.What truckmount you have. We will be working with all Manufacturer.

jr

Dec 2, 2010
I am going to put a "drawer" or slide in and out feature on my next install to make machine maintenance a breeze. Nothing like being able to slide the machine out to work on it and do routine stuff instead of squatting in that van. Oh and I'd put some "upgrade" LED spots in there for night work.
We are working on a drawer type for carpet cleaning machine just bolt and go .will be made you and type of machine.What truckmount you have. We will be working with all Manufacturer.

Dust-Go

Apr 2, 2013
Real Name
Daniel Kite
When will these be available? I'd love to see them made with a drip pan and multiple locking positions.

Aug 2, 2017
Real Name
Bret Stevens
We have a NV 1500 with a el diablo, well sort of. I guess the 1500 is works, but the truck leans on the side of the 100 gallon tank. We have eldiablo in the center, filter box next to it towards the rear of van, then the 100 gallon water tank over the right rear wheel. On the left over the rear wheel we have hose reels, 1 vac and 1 pressure, not live, no power assist wind up either. 60000 miles on it, runs great, but I think a 2500 would be better. Great van though, love the comfort of it, hate the front end being so long and the notoriously bad nissan turning circle.