Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Rob I had my Nissan NV sprayed with Rhino lining at the floors only then installed a "Bedrug" lining to help protect the Rhino spray from getting scratches, and preventing dents on vehicle it was affordable and well worth it!!! The bedrug also gives you an extra cushion so you won't damage your cleaning equipment etc. I also went with the diamond plate for the sides.
Bedrug, is that a brand name of some carpet? Or is that just indoor outdoor carpeting? Like that green stuff you see, artificial grass.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Cool.
Rob I had my Nissan NV sprayed with Rhino lining at the floors only then installed a "Bedrug" lining to help protect the Rhino spray from getting scratches, and preventing dents on vehicle it was affordable and well worth it!!! The bedrug also gives you an extra cushion so you won't damage your cleaning equipment etc. I also went with the diamond plate for the sides.
Cool. Do you have a part number and where did you order it from?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My pest control supply shop guy gave me an electric reel to try out and see where I can mount it. Pretty nice of him.

image.jpg

Suction Junkie

Feb 24, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Real Name
Reuben Brumby
Business Location
United States
The last truck mount set up we built by ourselves. We called it the Baddest truckmount set up on the planet! We used the El Diablo fuel fired but this time we are using the heat exchanger version.

Looking back many members had some great ideas I wish I would have implemented. Therefore I am asking for help to build this one in a brand new Nissan NV van.

So if you had a blank truck and a new truck mount how would you set it up ideally. Let your creative imagination run wild and we will see what we can do. Love to have your help!

Here is the starting canvas;

View attachment 32158

View attachment 32159

View attachment 32160

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
Woo hoo!

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
And double the quality!
Speaking about quality or lack of did you see that the back doors on the new pro master only swing back about 2/3 of the way and they and with no latch or rubber bumper to support it when it is open seems to be a serious oversight on behalf of the designer. That adds about 2 ft in width when the doors are open and with a gust of wind it can be very painful when the wind catches it. Also if a big fat guy was trying to squeeze by it and pushed on it it will easily make the door jam twist.

Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
one thing to mention. the higher the hose reel is the more hose will peel off by itself when your setting up. I guess hose touching ground slows this down. not a problem when you wrapping on your arms,but it is when your just trying to pull a bit off and it rolls out to much. pita

Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
I always wanted belly mount. fresh and waste. just seems perfect. weight distribution, foot print. I don't know though, may be about the same. just seems tidy. they usually suffer from looks. but front of belly mount can be dressed up with vinyl I suppose.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Any updates on your build?
Waiting on my reels and I will be done. I will post pics then.

I want to add the more i drive this van the more I LOVE it! Ordering a 2nd one before year up too.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
man that reel is gonna take up some room. have to mount it on something. floor space is valuable. idk
I think I have decided to use non-electric solution and fresh water reels due to space constrictions. :(