El Diablo install Nissan NV build

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Nice setup rob trade for prowler in trailer? :) its got plywood walls...yes this is a feature...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Disclaimer:Just for the record. I want everyone to know that installing and setting up a truckmount is not as easy as my pictures make it out to be. It's beast work even for mechanically inclined. But very rewarding. It's like creating your own masterpiece. The van is the canvas and your imagination is the only limit.

Reactions: Suction Junkie

WillnDeb

May 11, 2011
Real Name
Will
Business Location
United States
Disclaimer:Just for the record. I want everyone to know that installing and setting up a truckmount is not as easy as my pictures make it out to be. It's beast work even for mechanically inclined. But very rewarding. It's like creating your own masterpiece. The van is the canvas and your imagination is the only limit.
Just as long as you dont go cuttin yer ear off Van Gough,,,,

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That's a cool idea. I'm not in the hood alot but one pointed at the instrument panel on record for "what the hell just happen" to the machine is a nice thought.
And @Rob Allen line it. I have the drip pan and stuff goes all over that 1/2" lip from Masterblend when you least expect it. I spend every other weekend washing out the back from spills, hose lint, etc. Don't forget the LED lighting and the insulation.
Slide out truckmount tray something like this. http://www.800toolbox.com/roller_coaster/roller_coaster
I like that roller tray. I need to contact them and see if something can be bolted down to it. Seems there is nothing in any of the samples actually bolted down.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well going to be a few weeks before I can get the reels. So I am going to work on graphics. Think I will change it up a bit this time. Love this ride. Nissan rocks!

IMG_2824.JPG

Floor Guy

Dec 8, 2010
Virginia
Real Name
Mike Brady
Business Location
United States
Hey Rob who does your wraps over there? I have been driving around plain for a lil over a year and I think it's time to letter it up. There's a couple places here on the Shore that do it but I don't think their very good.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Leo the Lion

Aug 15, 2014
San Diego CA
Real Name
Leo Caro
Business Location
United States
Nope people don't know what's up with the Nissan NVs. They are half the price of a Sprinter with more power!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: WillnDeb

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
personally I like carpet throughout the van. I'm not the type of person to let things leak so itll never be a problem with me. A water leak will dry out in half hour with the heat created by the machine anyhow. Carpet absorbs noise and make things much quieter for the client, Its a cleaner and more professional look as well. I dont want to have a loud machine. I'd also vent the exhaust through the floor. I've actually got about 10 pages worth of design and measurements for shelves and all for a tall NV van I have considered building. But, those plans and measurements are my trade secret. Sorry.;)
We're talking about shelves right?

Reactions: matt30577

Leo the Lion

Aug 15, 2014
San Diego CA
Real Name
Leo Caro
Business Location
United States
Rob I had my Nissan NV sprayed with Rhino lining at the floors only then installed a "Bedrug" lining to help protect the Rhino spray from getting scratches, and preventing dents on vehicle it was affordable and well worth it!!! The bedrug also gives you an extra cushion so you won't damage your cleaning equipment etc. I also went with the diamond plate for the sides.