Effective ways to cleaning customers

Honestly Clean

Mar 16, 2017
Real Name
Aaron Skinner
Obviously by doing a good job. We always explain to our customer how important their review is for us. We'll follow up with an email with a link that takes them directly to our google or Facebook page. We very recently implemented this and we are seeing much better responses for leaving reviews.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
thank you follow up email is a great way

how much does it cost you to throw in a runner rug for free? for me its costs next to nothing.. doing a small free task always makes people feel like they got a great deal.

fittlebug

Nov 3, 2009
Illinois
www.fittlebug.com
Real Name
Steve Mastio
Business Location
United States
Referrals are ABSOLUTELY the best form of marketing, BUT I believe that jtsunbrite's approach is not leveraging the opportunity in front of him or others. He is utilizing a one-to-one relationship. One person asking One person. Whereas if he would utilize the digital/technical approach to referrals/reviews, he would be able to reach SOOOOO many more people. To me, the written word testimonial has become almost questioned. Yelp and others have not helped. I believe in the power of Video testimonials, but the process is more complex (yet worth the effort). Months ago I ran into a company that makes this process seamless. I use it for FittleBug.com . Take a look at it.... www.sotellus.com . Hope it helps!

jsmithjr

Dec 3, 2015
Real Name
jerry smith
There are alot of us that can clean carpets However, I think that the customer interaction plays a huge factor. When they call us they are exspecting for there carpets to be cleaned (and that they shall receive) we have to be able to be a little different than the others. Having fun, making customers laugh and smile at the same time be professional and certious. Few years back had a review say "of course the carpet turned out great but Jerry was awesome" relax have fun under promise and over deliver.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
The right amount of friendliness. You can do the best job ever but if you are an unlikable person or lacking social skills you won't get alot of positive feedback. Be friendly, but professional. Some people struggle with this. Be interested in your customer, not just their money. It's really not that difficult.

Reactions: jsmithjr