Edic Endeavour , SX -15, SX - 15

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
You might remember items for sale advertised by @NEO Cleaners .
It was unfortunate turns of events which prompted him to try to sell his equipment.
It was my pleasure to meet this young man and pay him more than he asked( not what he deserved). Now, with no pressure put on any of you, esteemed colleagues , I like to sell following items:
Edic Endeavour, 1200 PSI tile&grout/ carpet portable extractor with a pump out and fresh water direct feed , in excellent condition-$3200
SX- 15, Hydro -force tile&grout spinner, open box condition-$700
CX -15, Hydro - force, carpet spinner, open box condition- $700.
I'm located in Joliet, Illinois. I'm not asking you to drive here from Texas, but if you come from neighboring states, expenses won't kill you, since I'm not wide open to shipping option.
If you like to make an offer, I would appreciate PM instead of public forum ( I think it would be much better if I get trashed privately). I can sell individual items or the whole package. With the whole package deal, I would consider small price break and a secret gift($1200 value)
The gift is a tool which any of the carpet cleaners would like to own, guarantee.
Additional pictures can be posted, if needed.
I was able to sell most of the items related to Mytee Escape so my garage opened up a little, so there is no pressure to sell.
I own 6 tools of similar nature, so that's the reason I'm selling these, if someone will wonder.

Attachments

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Anyone is looking for Father's day present?