Direct Mail EDDM - EDDM Scam EXPOSED!!! Secret {video} by CNN shows USPS Postal Worker Dumping Mail | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM EDDM Scam EXPOSED!!! Secret {video} by CNN shows USPS Postal Worker Dumping Mail

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
There was a postal worker here that was a part timer. Neighbors complained they were not receiving mail. So super visor followed him and caught him dumping mail into a storm sewer. They lifted the lid and founds mounds of soaked mail. Was he fined for dumping no, fired for tampering with and destroying mail no, relocated to another post office yes.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
There was a postal worker here that was a part timer. Neighbors complained they were not receiving mail. So super visor followed him and caught him dumping mail into a storm sewer. They lifted the lid and founds mounds of soaked mail. Was he fined for dumping no, fired for tampering with and destroying mail no, relocated to another post office yes.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
Wow that's messed up

I've gotten to know some of our postal workers, one of them said the worst they do is not finish they're routes. He said nobody knows anyway if we want to leave a little early we will just deliver them next day.. I'm sure worse goes on lol

You got to watch the private flyer companies too. Friend owns an AC company in Phx and paid someone to deliver his flyers door to door. Well he got a got from another local business a whole stack was thrown in the guys dumpster