Direct Mail EDDM - EDDM Scam EXPOSED!!! Secret {video} by CNN shows USPS Postal Worker Dumping Mail | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM EDDM Scam EXPOSED!!! Secret {video} by CNN shows USPS Postal Worker Dumping Mail

Steve@GM

Apr 13, 2015
Will County, Illinois
Real Name
Steve Mentzer
Business Location
United States
This really has nothing to do with EDDM. While there was no doubt some EDDM mail included in that dump, it wasn't directly targeting EDDM campaigns. Furthermore, there is very little evidence that this is an issue occurring widely throughout the US.

Reactions: LightningCarpetCare
Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
This really has nothing to do with EDDM. While there was no doubt some EDDM mail included in that dump, it wasn't directly targeting EDDM campaigns. Furthermore, there is very little evidence that this is an issue occurring widely throughout the US.
Okay, I grant you the courtesy that you are unaware of My previous post as to the sources of My information that shape My position on this matter which I've made on TMF time & time again.

So here's a refresher

My current mail house is one of the largest in the entire country (Prior to them for the last decade I've worked directly with several. Some mom & pop, some mid-sized. ALL with insider knowledge)

They ship pieces in the millions on a daily basis.

They've been in the industry for over 30 years.

What else is there to say?

6'

p.s.

I don't come on here spouting what I think... I come speaking what I know based on gathered information from research & very very reliable sources.

Last edited:

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Lol funny how you know who the op is just by reading the title...