EDDM for branding

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Here is an EDDM card i did with no specials - branding an awareness only. Why? Not too many do this type of work and many people don't even know it can be done.

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 251

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Here is an EDDM card i did with no specials - branding an awareness only. Why? Not too many do this type of work and many people don't even know it can be done.
I think it great, yet only if it books jobs. :) Did it make the phone ring? I recently did a local "I just cleaned your neighbors carpets," about 575 homes, since I cleaned a house in that area. Yet, no response. Not good! Im going to try something else for now. Did you book any jobs from it?

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Did a small run or 2 in targeted areas - booked work but didn't track as no coupon/offer. Here's the thing - could be that 6 months later someone needs grout work and this will cause them to search and find me. Or, they may call some tile stores - they all recommend me in the area. That's why it's a branding thing for me.
I am going into an area that I have never worked in today - nice development. I usually find that of one house has issues there will be others. I'll hit it up with a mailer next week.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
I think it great, yet only if it books jobs. :) Did it make the phone ring? I recently did a local "I just cleaned your neighbors carpets," about 575 homes, since I cleaned a house in that area. Yet, no response. Not good! Im going to try something else for now. Did you book any jobs from it?
Did you repeat the mailing? That's the key - keep it going - drive your van through the area when your mailers hit for a few days too.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Did you repeat the mailing? That's the key - keep it going - drive your van through the area when your mailers hit for a few days too.
Yes, i see. Im not too high on EDDM, know how to do it, been doing it for years, just like to try some other things. Maybe Im just tired of it! Ha

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Yes, i see. Im not too high on EDDM, know how to do it, been doing it for years, just like to try some other things. Maybe Im just tired of it! Ha
If it works - keep doing it! have you seen my posts on co-op mailers? Search around the forum for them. Great way to do EDDM mailings

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO