Eco-Friendly Residential Cleaners Association???

Piledrier

Jul 30, 2013
New Jersey
Real Name
Christopher K
Business Location
United States
It's been a few months since certain members here have joined the EFRCA and been covered under their affordable liability insurance policy. How are things going, are you content with your decision to join?

Jeff Maietta

Happy Days!
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States
I joined but have not had a claim so I have no idea how well they handle a claim. Took a while to get signed up and activated. The policy does look funny because I am not the primary. Anyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TMF Forums mobile app

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I joined but have not had a claim so I have no idea how well they handle a claim. Took a while to get signed up and activated. The policy does look funny because I am not the primary. Anyone else?

How is it going for u..
any issues with no being the primary as far as landing commercial work

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TMF Forums mobile app

Jeff Maietta

Happy Days!
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States
How is it going for u..
any issues with no being the primary as far as landing commercial work

Sorry. Just saw this. Been going ok. Have not used insurance yet thank god. No problem with the commercial customers so far!

Ionic Fresh

Feb 5, 2012
INDIANA (IN)
Real Name
Eddy Spakeli
Business Location
United States
No mailing address or physical location information on the website. So unprofessional.....what type of customer would even search on this website. Sorry if this belongs to a member here but the website and information on it sucks. I would trust TMF if they had an insurance program due to their professionalism in everything they do. Just my thoughts.

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
No mailing address or physical location information on the website. So unprofessional.....what type of customer would even search on this website. Sorry if this belongs to a member here but the website and information on it sucks. I would trust TMF if they had an insurance program due to their professionalism in everything they do. Just my thoughts.
You could just call them. Email is there too.

Tater

Jan 14, 2014
Real Name
Richard Whithers
Let me say just be cautious about insurance. I do commercial and I need certificate of ins. to present when opening an account. I have 2 mill gen liability, 1 mil auto liability, and 1 mil umbrella. One of my commercial customers calls all vendor insurance companies once a year to make sure their policy was in force. I got a call telling me mine was not in effect, but I sure have been making the payments. Long story short, through some investigation, this licensed Insurance Agency was providing me and about 80 others (Electricians, plumbers, and many other construction type companies) a COI but never bought a policy from the actual insurance company....yep they pocked all the premiums. This was a very reputable firm before this, and had been in business for many years. Dept. of insurance became involved and they are being prosecuted. Ya just never know.

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Let me say just be cautious about insurance. I do commercial and I need certificate of ins. to present when opening an account. I have 2 mill gen liability, 1 mil auto liability, and 1 mil umbrella. One of my commercial customers calls all vendor insurance companies once a year to make sure their policy was in force. I got a call telling me mine was not in effect, but I sure have been making the payments. Long story short, through some investigation, this licensed Insurance Agency was providing me and about 80 others (Electricians, plumbers, and many other construction type companies) a COI but never bought a policy from the actual insurance company....yep they pocked all the premiums. This was a very reputable firm before this, and had been in business for many years. Dept. of insurance became involved and they are being prosecuted. Ya just never know.

Well the OP is about residential insurance. I don't think they even cover commercial. The application process asks the percentage of commercial you do. You have to qualify by being under a certain %. I forget what it is.

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I wouldnt do it, insurance is too important to be playing games.
I agree.
the lure of cheap insurance is good n all but this seems a tad shady.
I was hoping one of you had made a claim already n would talk about your experience using efra

efrcaman

Jan 25, 2013
Real Name
Tony Vanden Bush
Insurance is important. So is a functional web page. So is an easy to understand webpage. I do not want to use this post to argue about our association, our website, or our perks. Like you and many others have said, insurance is an important issue. We encourage all potential members to contact us, contact our insurance provider, contact other members of TMF that have used us or checked us out. You have choices in the insurance provider you use, we just think you may want to research us as a potential option. If insurance is so important, isn't it worth a few phone calls?

Cheers,
Tony - EFRCA, LLC