Easy come easy go I guess | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Easy come easy go I guess

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
COVID19 put the brakes on my residential work so I was pretty happy at the start of the week when I scheduled 4 residential jobs. All move outs, all with pet treatments so anticipating some pretty good tickets. Scheduled them up, 1 a day starting Monday. Got contacted by all 4 today saying that their landlords told them to not worry about cleaning because they're just replacing the carpets. So just like that, 4 jobs gone. Looks like I'm floating by on my commercial work for another month.

Reactions: Swani21

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
COVID19 put the brakes on my residential work so I was pretty happy at the start of the week when I scheduled 4 residential jobs. All move outs, all with pet treatments so anticipating some pretty good tickets. Scheduled them up, 1 a day starting Monday. Got contacted by all 4 today saying that their landlords told them to not worry about cleaning because they're just replacing the carpets. So just like that, 4 jobs gone. Looks like I'm floating by on my commercial work for another month.
That's a bummer man! It will pick back up sooner than later. Just have to weather the storm.

Reactions: Robert86

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Thing is, last 5 years I've been 95% commercial, but I've let some of it go because of some health issues, I just can't keep being out till 3 or 4 am all the time. I was looking forward to expanding into residential work this spring. I still have a good number of commercial contracts, but picking up more commercial work has been tricky because so much of it ends up being overnight work. I'm doing fine I just really want to see a good flow of residential work coming in. It is starting to pick up, it's just slow.

Reactions: Swani21

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

4 jobs cancel in one day?
Some one is watching your calls.

This is part of Home land Security, brought to you by Islam and Airport pat downs.

Comcast knows everything about you. they can see what you watch on TV and tailor the commercials.
Comcast knows every website you visit and what you do on them websites.
Comcast knows every call you get. Comcast / Rockefeller built the wireless networks.

They say... it is google or face book and your cell phone services. but to get to them sites and wireless services, you need to use your internet or wireless services to whtch are owned buy a big maga corporation / government, you know little about.

MOST ADVANCED DATA CENTERS IN THE WORLD, EXPANDING GLOBALLY.

In response to the worldwide demand for innovation and higher standards in data center design, we partnered with SUPERNAP International to develop SUPERNAP Italia and SUPERNAP Thailand in locations that allow us to collaborate with local stakeholders to provide the world’s most advanced data centers and economic powerhouses outside of the United States.

I drive by this one a few times a year / month

https://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/2015/11/5b_data_center_for_steelcase_p.html

Rome

Last edited: