Dultmeier Tapered hose

PhilipW

Nov 29, 2015
South Carolina
Real Name
Philip wallman
Business Location
United States
In another thread we discussed the tapered hose available for about 25 bucks from dultmeier.com. I made a short video demonstrating the difference in vacuum velocity between the dultmeier hose and a 3 foot 1.5 inch whip. Sorry it's pretty bad quality but the weather is not good so I just set up quick since I told Rob I would.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
THANK YOU for posting this! I am in need of a 1 1/2" hose for my swivel stair tool. Just taped my current one in three places. This would work perfect!

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
Your test is a little flawed.
You replaced a 3' whip hose with 15' of the tapered hose.

Add 12 more feet of 2 inch hose prior to the 3' whip to equal the hose distance when you put on the 15' tapered hose and take another reading.

PhilipW

Nov 29, 2015
South Carolina
Real Name
Philip wallman
Business Location
United States
Your test is a little flawed.
You replaced a 3' whip hose with 15' of the tapered hose.

Add 12 more feet of 2 inch hose prior to the 3' whip to equal the hose distance when you put on the 15' tapered hose and take another reading.
I agree there's about a dozen ways I could have made this test more scientific and more exact. However, this was strictly a comparison between what I used and what I now use and the difference, or lack of difference, it made. Maybe if the rain quits and I get more time I'll do a more in depth video test of the two and I can round up a longer whip hose.