Dryer Vent Cleaning Business. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Dryer Vent Cleaning Business.

dirtysurface

Jun 27, 2014
Real Name
craig shelby jr
I was considering starting a small owner operator dryer vent cleaning/ inspection business, wondering what the pros and cons are about this business? I am a career firefighter/Paramedic so I have a lot of time off not really looking to get into carpet,tile cleaning or duct cleaning. Just something small and simple where I can work alone and make my schedule and not have to much invested in equipment. If anyone has any advice about this type of business and what is the best equipment is that would be helpful.

rvg

Nov 27, 2020
Real Name
nell robinson
I was considering starting a small owner operator dryer vent cleaning/ inspection business, wondering what the pros and cons are about this business? I am a career firefighter/Paramedic so I have a lot of time off not really looking to get into carpet,tile cleaning or duct cleaning. Just something small and simple where I can work alone and make my schedule and not have to much invested in equipment. If anyone has any advice about this type of business and what is the best equipment is that would be helpful.
Thinking of doing the same. Have you started yet?