Oct 9, 2019
Dublin
dublin-carpetcleaning.ie
Real Name
Marius
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
Hi Guys

Most of the american franchises are selling "dry carpet cleaning franchises" in Europe. But from what i read online, including this forum, most people seem to be using extraction carpet cleaning systems.

So what system is more popular in America? Most Europeans seem to think that all americans are cleaning their carpets with some foam. There is even a say around, dry as an amercian carpet cleaner

Carpet Cleaning Dublin

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Hi Guys

Most of the american franchises are selling "dry carpet cleaning franchises" in Europe. But from what i read online, including this forum, most people seem to be using extraction carpet cleaning systems.

So what system is more popular in America? Most Europeans seem to think that all americans are cleaning their carpets with some foam. There is even a say around, dry as an amercian carpet cleaner

Carpet Cleaning Dublin
"steam cleaning' (HWE) seems to be the main thing customers expect here in USA

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Truckmounted Hot Water Extraction is the # 1 method used in The USA for cc. All U. S., carpet manufacturers (3 to date) require new owners to HWE clean once yearly for the duration of the warranty or the warranty is void.

carpetmaxllc

Jul 5, 2016
Real Name
abdul
Hi Guys

Carpet Cleaning Dublin
they prefer whoever not sneaky spammers like yourself
btw you left out the link to your stinking website