Drug Testing!!

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
You must have some drug problem in America
We do indeed. If I choose to drive my car when I've had one too many, that's on me. But if I have a tech driving my truck in the same condition, then *I* am the one responsible for any damage. Plus, what do my customers think of me when they see an employee under the influence?

The law says a company can make its employees abide by virtually ANY rules it sets - and the employee has the right to say "I don't like your rules, so I quit."

Dec 2, 2019
Real Name
Window Cleaning Dublin
well, i come from Romania. 1 G of coke will assure you 10 years of relaxation. I am in ireland for 21 years. city centre dublin is like afaganistan. But 10 km from dublin, drugs are not so much a problem

here is a quick one for you

i am watching an american show with some dudes that are slow and inbreeded. they hunt crocodiles and whatever other creatures that fly around

My wife is irish 100% and she always had this question, who are those people? You call them hillbillies i think. Are they coming from the original americans or somehow they become that way from all those smart dudes that have left europe 500 years ago?

Is just funny. Your sister is also your mother

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
well, i come from Romania. 1 G of coke will assure you 10 years of relaxation. I am in ireland for 21 years. city centre dublin is like afaganistan. But 10 km from dublin, drugs are not so much a problem

i am watching an american show with some dudes that are slow and inbreeded. they hunt crocodiles and whatever other creatures that fly around

My wife is irish 100% and she always had this question, who are those people? You call them hillbillies i think. Are they coming from the original americans or somehow they become that way from all those smart dudes that have left europe 500 years ago?

Funny. I go into the city. And everyone there is related. Aunts, uncles,cousins, grandparents... its not just the rural folks ;)

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Them smart city folk ride dirt bikes and 4 wheelers on the highways in packs. Pulling wheelies standing up on seats. Then when they fall off cars run over them. Fun times. The stupid seed is everywhere. Not just in the stereotype hillbilly or redneck.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States

I am also Irish, second-generation immigrant (Gormans, First and Last in Battle), and alas you and I (and any other fellow Keltoi) must take responsibility for the hillbillies. Their ancestors were the folks who fled Ulster in the 1700s. That's why "hillbilly banjo music" bears a more-than-passing resemblance to the jigs of old. And also, thankfully, it's why the Highland Games are a HUGE deal in the mountains of NC.

Reactions: Spazznout

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Is still not right

If i am out of my head, then fair enough

But to randomly stop me for a drug test? Is a bit much

It also depends on the job. A bit of cocaine could make me dig faster as a builder
Or you may hit a coworker with a backhoe. So whats the strategy here? Be preventive? And vet out those who may be a problem? Or be reactive? And test after the fact? Reactive is too late for that employee. But hey, you kept your privacy being a coke head right

Dec 2, 2019
Real Name
Window Cleaning Dublin
Haha

Very good

My irish wife is disgusted with your answer. Gorman is still a well known local name

She said not such thing. You made my day