Dri Eaz Air Path Studebaker fan review | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Dri Eaz Air Path Studebaker fan review

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Let's hear if this monster Air Path fan is worth the money and effort carrying it in and out of homes .
I do have 5 dri pods that I use but 90 % of the time but I only carry 3 of them on board.
So for those guys who use the Studebaker fan let's hear your feed back on the overall performance and effort of dragging it around on jobs .
Thanks in advance .

ccclean

Mar 12, 2016
Real Name
Stephen Boisvert
I’ve had one for 10 years that I run on every single job. It must have 50,000 thousand hours on it.

They dry unbelievably fast but you need to move them because they won’t reach a whole room like an air mover may

Reactions: Joe cool

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I bought a good used Studebaker off ebay. . It was like new. Check ebay before buying new.
I love it for big areas, but it is big and heavy.
Dri- Pods are good for small areas.
I have 3 Dri-Pods and 1 Studebaker.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
It's amazing what an extra vacuum stroke will do. Used to pull out fans all the time then started doing 1 or 2 extra vacuum strokes and have not been disappointed with the results. Use fans on upholstery.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I have
-1 Studebaker Airpath. Use it only on commercial. Residential would probably blow stuff all over the place. Plus it takes up so much space in the van. I love it though.

-1 Phoenix AirMax Radial Air Mover not impressed. have it for sale on craigslist

-2 Omni Pros Also not impressed. Been sitting in my office since I bought..

-2 XPower X430TF Carpet Restoration Air Movers Huge improvement over the Omni Pros. Bigger than an Omni Pro but smaller than a full size air mover. Cant daisy chain them tho.

-2 dri-pods. perfect for residential

So for residential I carry the 2 XPower and 2 dri-pods. dri-pods sit in the passenger seat floor, 1 XPower in the passenger seat and 1 XPower on top of the dri-pods

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I used my Air Path and 3 Dri-Pods today in a large basement. Rainy damp day with no AC on. Glad I brought my Air Path.

25 year old Berber Carpet with lots of stains. Coffee and pet stains. I used RSF and added some Unchained. Rinsed with Magic Wands Crystal Rinse. Carpet looked great. Customer was very happy.

Air Path works great in basements.

Last edited:

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
I carry one on my truck with 3 dripods. Works awesome. I wish someone would make a dripod replica that is 3-6” wider in diameter with .25hp more and can daisy chain. @RobAllen

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Airpath and a pair of Power Flite Hybrid air movers.
Airpath is very loud and can knock pictures of shelves/walls . Care must be taken inside occupied residential but the customers love the quick dry times it yields.
The power flites are excellent for stairs and hallways.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Meh... Its ok, its kinda fragile like dri pods... Crap breaks and falls off of it if you look at it funny... Im all about the Omni Minis...

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Just bought another used Air Path off ebay. This one isn't like new but I'm hoping it's worth the $279 + $69 for shipping that I paid for it.

I now have 3 Dri-Pods and 2 Air Paths and 3 Dri-Eaz Air Movers.

I now need to get a Tractor-Trailer to carry all my equipment ... lol

Last edited: