Doing this I never got call backs - ever | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Doing this I never got call backs - ever

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Nice ok thank you. You seem like you know CGD pretty well, do you think its pointless to run a CRB on it? Going to start doing a quarterly extraction in between the encapping.
Crb with brown brushes are stiffer and have worked for me to encap cgd.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Rob I am loving the tmf wand, I was thinking to switch from slotted glide to dotted glide. Do you sell a dotted glide for your wand?
A dotted glide takes a lot of lift to work right compared to the slotted glides.
A dotted glide reduces the intake opening by 50% and you need strong lift to create a lot of air flow.

Reactions: Fedri

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I knew I can count on you. I believe that you're likable among your community. You're open, helpful, cheerful and not afraid to speak your mind.

LOL, Thanks for the vote of confidence Luky. I'm not sure I'm all that you say, but I make a decent living as a rug sucker and have no real complaints.

Reactions: Luky

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
water hog will have pressure between 400-1000 psi.

The Mytee Water Hog actually goes from 400 psi to 1,200 psi which makes it great for tile and grout cleaning too besides just carpet cleaning.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Nice ok thank you. You seem like you know CGD pretty well, do you think its pointless to run a CRB on it? Going to start doing a quarterly extraction in between the encapping.
CRBs are practically MADE for commercial carpet. Especially the textured stuff. I cannot imagine doing commercial maintenance any other way.

clh_10

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Carson
Business Location
United States
CRBs are practically MADE for commercial carpet. Especially the textured stuff. I cannot imagine doing commercial maintenance any other way.
Very interesting no one has put it in that context. What color brush should I start off with? Looking to get a machine on sale with Rob or Damon from the Encap store. Going to boil down to price both guys are great.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Very interesting no one has put it in that context. What color brush should I start off with? Looking to get a machine on sale with Rob or Damon from the Encap store. Going to boil down to price both guys are great.
I’m not nearly as experienced as many on here but I bought a 15” from Damon and started with the blue brushes for residential.

I landed a commercial job which I then went out and got the brown brushes. They feel to the hand only marginally stiffer but I have to believe that difference is optimal for cgd.

Did 2 commercial jobs and each customer expressed their satisfaction.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
If I ever use CRB on this one , it's not going to be for maintenance purposes, but to scrub it down with a grey brushes meant for tile&grout cleaning.
Would you agree, @Mama Fen?

Attachments

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Rotovac would clean that right up