Dogs kennel - concrete cleaning... yes, one more time.

VladCA

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
VladCA
Hi, pros!!

Thanks RSF after carpet cleaning in pets hospital/hotel got reqest from the owner - keep going.

She would get tile and concrete floors clean also.

Whis tile and grout everething predictible - GM works.

Concrete...... what do you guys think?
Easy cash or run away....

Ladie said that ......of course she doe`nt know what on it ..... and her main concern make it clean and shine....
They`re 6 years there and floors wasn`t cleaned proffesionaly before.

I pre-tested in the corner: spray with GM, after 15-20 min brushed it .... and nothing was happened...

Do I need to pre-test again with kind of stripper I have couple gal left from my slate cleaning job?

Or any special prodacts can you recomend?

I read all threads about cocrete cleaning here but did`nt find ansvers.

A lot discussions about agitations and sealing.... but what about cleaning/stripping prodacts?

If you able to give price range would be great also.

Thanks for reading and wise advise!!

Appreciated customers for everyone!!
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG
IMG_1534.JPG
IMG_1535.JPG

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Well you can clean it, but it ain't gonna shine without being polished. You'll need special tools for that, probably not the right avenue for you.

Explain this to her, and offer to help find a concrete polishing company if interested.

OR, you can simply clean it, and if you set the proper expectations see how she feels about it.

Reactions: VladCA

VladCA

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
VladCA
Got today Mission Miracle Turbo Stripper from Mission Junitorial Supplies San Diego. Ill have a chance to test it soon. Lets see how it works.
Then I`m gonna put top coat/gloss sealer and if my customer likes it keep clean it.
Reply here if you think Im wrong.
Thank you pros!!!