Dog peeing on bathroom tile.

Nov 16, 2016
Real Name
Joe Adase
Customer wants me to clean and color seal their bathroom tile. They say the dog sometimes urinates on the toilet and tile surrounding it.

Ill be cleaning with Grout Master, hot water spinner then color sealing. Should I take any other steps because of the urine?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
If odor is the problem. And the dogs aim is the toilet. It will be under the toilet. Best to pull shitter and clean under there. Then reinstall. But then silicone bead around base of toilet to prevent it from getting under tgere again. Might get away with just cleaning without pulling toilet. But at least silicone it to seal. Use rain ready 100% silicone.

Nov 16, 2016
Real Name
Joe Adase
If odor is the problem. And the dogs aim is the toilet. It will be under the toilet. Best to pull shitter and clean under there. Then reinstall. But then silicone bead around base of toilet to prevent it from getting under tgere again. Might get away with just cleaning without pulling toilet. But at least silicone it to seal. Use rain ready 100% silicone.
Thanks , if there is an odor problem after im done I'll look more into removing the toilet. Sealing it off with silicone is good idea.

Reactions: keep it clean