Does this sound confusing

United Custodians LLC

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
On this finial clean I’m going to keep up and communicate with post it notes I pretty much have 3 steps ceilings walls, windows , than floors .First person comes in vacuums ceilings and walls and baseboards come out of the room mark with a post it note that will tell me I can can clean window and check to see if it’s ready for vacuuming I will put a different color post it note under the first one even if there is not a window that will tell the person on vacuuming floors that room is ready to vacuum that person will put his color post it note and I will know when I see 3 notes that room is done I won’t loose time from people coming to me I’m done what do you want me to do next or is this ready ,when job is done I remove as I double check

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Sounds good. Just don’t remove the tags until they are totally done or else they may end up going into that room again.

United Custodians LLC

Oct 1, 2018
Real Name
Lesia Caldwell
Sounds good. Just don’t remove the tags until they are totally done or else they may end up going into that room again.
I was going to leave them till end then take down on a finial walk threw that way I know what I checked , if I can find the one with the cardboard backing or glue them to a piece of cardboard they can stick that in their back pocket letting post it notes hang over the out side

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner