Does smoking weed help or hurt a business?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
That shit the doctors prescribe people is just that. Shit. ADD is also bullsht. Suicide is a pretty harsh side effect of that legal zombie medicine they prescribe kids these days. My son was on it from elementary school through 7th grade. Fk that crap i say. Any one in here with a kid on it. I tell you to throw the sht out. Or you better keep a close eye on your kids mental health.

Weed you dont need to smoke it. You can eat it. Smoking it is more direct. Eating it releases it slowly. I wouldnt go chewing on foilage. But it is used to make butter to add into cookie or brownie mix. Safe and no lung damage. Youll just want to avoid the brownie trsy when the munchies hit. Or you will eat all of them.

But none the less i dont think it will help me concentrate. It actually increased my ability to block things out. Except pain. You still feel pain. Maybe helps a little.

Don’t eat foliage lol

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Don’t eat foliage lol
Go ahead and spell foil-age right see if I care "I pity the fool"
screen-shot-2015-05-20-at-5-45-16-pm-136651-183445.png-1.jpg

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Just to inform you: YOU dont need to smoke week for YOUR ADD.
There are many legal drugs on the market with far less side effects than weed! They dont DESTROY your lungs, burn brain cells, cause paranoia, memory loss, and leave you needing to get more and MORE loaded. Get educated!!!

you are regurgitating old weed mania PROPAGANDA talking point yet again.....

If you actually were informed you would never had posted that the drugs from the DRs have less severe side effects.

You sir are a funny fella.......

Reactions: LeeRoy

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States

If you actually were informed you would never had posted that the drugs from the DRs have less severe side effects.

Ya pharmaceuticals are way worse, and doctors will hand that shit out like its candy

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora

What you fail to realize is weed THC is far FAR greater then it ever was in the past. So its WORSE then it used to be.
You go ahead and believe what you want and keep smoking it. Anyone who works for or with me loaded gets fired!!! Period!!!
If they have a accident on the job and they get drug tested my insurance is NULL AND VOID!!!
PRESCRIPTION DRUGS DO NOT HAVE AS MANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS AS WEED. And the effects they do have are known so they can be more readily identified and corrected if need be.
Many times it's much harder on your body or system to stay sick versus taking medications.
Be sick for 6 months straight vs. Taking a little pill.
I agree less drugs is certainly better. But if you need them your better to take them then to be sick!

Reactions: smart n kleen

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Just to inform you: YOU dont need to smoke week for YOUR ADD.
There are many legal drugs on the market with far less side effects than weed! They dont DESTROY your lungs, burn brain cells, cause paranoia, memory loss, and leave you needing to get more and MORE loaded. Get educated!!!

Few Facts.

1. I have a Dr's recommendation.
2. I am legal about it
3. I have built and run a highly successful multi-truck DEBT FREE company with long term employees.
4. I am married to my high school sweetheart 23 years now.
5. I travel extensively taking at minimum 2, 2 week vacations out of state or country every year.
6. I am debt free in my personal life including my home.
7. Household net worth that puts us ahead of 90% of American households and we have 20 productive years left and will be in the top 3% before we are done.

So really what are you carrying on about.

Memory loss???paranoia???? Need to get more loaded??? what are you talking about man???? you are genuinely confused.

You are just regurgitating tired weed mania talking points

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
What you fail to realize is weed THC is far FAR greater then it ever was in the past. So its WORSE then it used to be.
You go ahead and believe what you want and keep smoking it. Anyone who works for or with me loaded gets fired!!! Period!!!
If they have a accident on the job and they get drug tested my insurance is NULL AND VOID!!!
PRESCRIPTION DRUGS DO NOT HAVE AS MANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS AS WEED. And the effects they do have are known so they can be more readily identified and corrected if need be.
Many times it's much harder on your body or system to stay sick versus taking medications.
Be sick for 6 months straight vs. Taking a little pill.
I agree less drugs is certainly better. But if you need them your better to take them then to be sick!
Umm when I go to the dispensary and buy it they label exactly what the THC content is, there is no mystery. The label also includes what strains, what genome, when and where the plant was planted, harvested, when and what lab tested for THC content as well as for pesticides...expiration dates are generated as well.
You are showing your ignorance on the subject yet again.

I never advocated working stoned.
That is your thing.
not all Marijuana produces a "Stone"
You can choose what works for you.
Some strong with THC, some NOT.
Usually with over 50 different plants
40-50 different edibles
Transdermal patches
Tinctures
concentrates
vapes

As for know side effects, please lets compare. List a drug and lets google the side effects. Then lets google the side effects of weed and compare.

Last edited:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Adderall is a common ADD drug.
From the FDA label on the drug a few of the side effects

Adults Sudden deaths, stroke, and myocardial infarction have been reported in adults taking stimulant drugs at usual doses for ADHD.

From WebMD

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: signs of blood flow problems in the fingers or toes (such as coldness, numbness, pain, or skin color changes), unusual wounds on the fingers or toes, mental/mood/behavior changes (such as agitation, aggression, mood swings, depression, abnormal thoughts, thoughts of suicide), uncontrolled movements, continuous chewing movements/teeth grinding, outbursts of words/sounds, change in sexual ability/desire, frequent/prolonged erections (in males).

But you think that stuff is safer than Marijuana.........
Humans have been smoking and using pot for 10,000 years. The side effects are very well known. These modern drugs are less than 60 years old.

Weed does NOT kill people nor is it physically addictive.

Adderall does both and much, much more like Causing you to have suicidal thoughts and kill yourself....

Please show me I am wrong.........

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
ANY psychotropic drug has different effects on different people, regardless of whether or not it is regulated or approved by the FDA or any other government body.

Prescription psychotropics like benzodiazapines, SSRIs, and analgesics have the benefit of decades of research and comparative analysis, plus regulation. In other words, the potential side effects are (for the most part) well-known and documented so the user can stay alert for them. They are also dispensed at specific concentrations so there's no guesswork involved in the dosage.

Recreational or non-FDA approved psychotropics like alcohol, THC, and nicotine are more dangerous in some ways (they are for the most part unregulated and an overdose is terrifyingly easy), and less dangerous in others (it is well documented that a controlled low dosage of THC has tremendous value as an analgesic and appetite stimulant without having side effects beyond the occasional "power nap").

Both have their hazards. Both have their benefits.

After my surgery, I found codeine to be extremely helpful in dealing with pain... for three days. After that, I chose pain over pills because I knew codeine is HIGHLY addictive and I didn't want to risk a crash. So I made a choice based on education. I switched to OTC ibuprofen and deep heat tissue therapy to manage pain until the graft stopped hurting.

A fellow smoking weed on the weekend to relax isn't making an educated decision based on potential future effects. He's having a good time. It's not the same thing as taking medication.

But a fellow taking prescribed doses of THC to deal with chemotherapy or glaucoma is making an educated decision to manage his pain level in an appropriate way with as little risk as possible.

There are plusses and minuses in both columns. I wouldn't want someone working for me and driving my vehicles that was currently on ANY substance that alters their ability to make quick decisions, prescribed or not.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
ANY psychotropic drug has different effects on different people, regardless of whether or not it is regulated or approved by the FDA or any other government body.

Prescription psychotropics like benzodiazapines, SSRIs, and analgesics have the benefit of decades of research and comparative analysis, plus regulation. In other words, the potential side effects are (for the most part) well-known and documented so the user can stay alert for them. They are also dispensed at specific concentrations so there's no guesswork involved in the dosage.

Recreational or non-FDA approved psychotropics like alcohol, THC, and nicotine are more dangerous in some ways (they are for the most part unregulated and an overdose is terrifyingly easy), and less dangerous in others (it is well documented that a controlled low dosage of THC has tremendous value as an analgesic and appetite stimulant without having side effects beyond the occasional "power nap").

Both have their hazards. Both have their benefits.

After my surgery, I found codeine to be extremely helpful in dealing with pain... for three days. After that, I chose pain over pills because I knew codeine is HIGHLY addictive and I didn't want to risk a crash. So I made a choice based on education. I switched to OTC ibuprofen and deep heat tissue therapy to manage pain until the graft stopped hurting.

A fellow smoking weed on the weekend to relax isn't making an educated decision based on potential future effects. He's having a good time. It's not the same thing as taking medication.

But a fellow taking prescribed doses of THC to deal with chemotherapy or glaucoma is making an educated decision to manage his pain level in an appropriate way with as little risk as possible.

There are plusses and minuses in both columns. I wouldn't want someone working for me and driving my vehicles that was currently on ANY substance that alters their ability to make quick decisions, prescribed or not.
agree,
being impaired at work is a no go............ not cool............get fired moment.

I hope no one thinks I am advocating for this.

And again I would argue the side effects of most psychotropics far exceed marijuana. Just cause you know about the "signs" to watch for does not negate the drug has already done its adverse damage that is presenting itself as a side effect. What happens when someone misses those side effects???

Humans have a 10K year understanding of the side effects of pot.

As noted every single school shooter in the last 10 years has been on psychotropics from their Dr's
2x is coincidence.
3x is a pattern.

Stoners shooting up schools as a side effect of pot, not so much, they are way too chilled for that.

psychotropics side effects are horrific........................ not to mention the way they zombie out perfectly good kids trapped in a whacked out one size fits all education system with a government that has been trying to replace dad at the dinner table for far too many decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen and SRD

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
psychotropics side effects are horrific........................ not to mention the way they zombie out perfectly good kids trapped in a whacked out one size fits all education system.

Keep in mind that psychotropics include alcohol (beer) and nicotine as well. While their effects are taken as "normal" by most people, there's long-standing and conclusive evidence that alcohol has permanent effects on the mental and intellectual development of the brain. Young folks (under age 25) actually have more malleable brain structure than people over that age, and alcohol use - NOT abuse - causes a visible difference in that structure.

The long-term effects of ANY psychoactive drug can be devastating. Often, parents are presented with a limited range of options when dealing with a child who has brain chemistry that is off-kilter. And doctors push medication, in part because they profit from it and in part because they truly believe it will help.

One of my best friends growing up was raised by his grandfather, who never took him to the doctor for anything. He was the absolute WORST case of ADD I've ever seen - jittery, panicked, constantly fidgeting and unable to focus. If you saw him unmedicated, you'd think he was a crackhead. It was frightening.

But once he hit his bong, he became a normal, functioning human being. You'd NEVER know he was under the influence of anything at all.

Stoned, he was an average guy. Un-stoned, he was a spazzed-out lunatic.

I DO NOT say this to encourage anyone to substitute THC or any other nonregulated drug for something that is prescribed for a specific condition. I merely point out that, just as everyone's brain is different, everyone's approach to the problem of abnormal brain chemistry is also different. One person's choice may not be best for another.

I do not smoke weed or take THC in any form. Not because I dislike it or think it's "The Devil's Plant", but because it's illegal in my state. Plain and simple. What I personally think about it doesn't matter in light of that fact. I am not willing to break the law and risk my livelihood just to experiment with an illicit substance.

Reactions: Smtwn janitorial

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Keep in mind that psychotropics include alcohol (beer) and nicotine as well. While their effects are taken as "normal" by most people, there's long-standing and conclusive evidence that alcohol has permanent effects on the mental and intellectual development of the brain. Young folks (under age 25) actually have more malleable brain structure than people over that age, and alcohol use - NOT abuse - causes a visible difference in that structure.

The long-term effects of ANY psychoactive drug can be devastating. Often, parents are presented with a limited range of options when dealing with a child who has brain chemistry that is off-kilter. And doctors push medication, in part because they profit from it and in part because they truly believe it will help.

One of my best friends growing up was raised by his grandfather, who never took him to the doctor for anything. He was the absolute WORST case of ADD I've ever seen - jittery, panicked, constantly fidgeting and unable to focus. If you saw him unmedicated, you'd think he was a crackhead. It was frightening.

But once he hit his bong, he became a normal, functioning human being. You'd NEVER know he was under the influence of anything at all.

I DO NOT say this to encourage anyone to substitute THC or any other nonregulated drug for something that is prescribed for a specific condition. I merely point out that, just as everyone's brain is different, everyone's approach to the problem of abnormal brain chemistry is also different. One person's choice may not be best for another.

I do not smoke weed or take THC in any form. Not because I dislike it or think it's "The Devil's Plant", but because it's illegal in my state. Plain and simple. What I personally think about it doesn't matter in light of that fact. I am not willing to break the law and risk my livelihood just to experiment with an illicit substance.
<-------------------------please note my username which has also been my nickname since I was 5 years old. Spazz

I thank god everyday I was not put on those drugs the Drs begged my mom and dad to put me on.

They destroy your inner child.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States

Here in Ohio it is legal with a Drs recommendation as well as a license from the Ohio Board of Pharmacy. All products are tested and verified by the board of pharmacy. Yup we even get occasional product recalls.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
<-------------------------please note my username which has also been my nickname since I was 5 years old. Spazz

I thank god everyday I was not put on those drugs the Drs begged my mom and dad to put me on.

They destroy your inner child.
And in referring to my friend as a "spazzed-out lunatic", I hope I didn't give any offense, lol. I love him dearly and would jump into traffic for him if necessary. But oh my gosh, he would've needed TEN fidget-spinners if they'd even existed back in those days.

• Haha
Reactions: SRD