does it happen to you, first time I got in 20 years of shopping experience about W anders products

check

May 11, 2023
Real Name
tom le
im: Breach of Contract and Unfair Business Practices

I, the undersigned, hereby assert a claim against W anders Product for breach of contract and engaging in unfair business practices. The following circumstances give rise to this claim:

On April 29th and May 1st, I placed two separate orders with W anders Product for the purchase of products as advertised on their website. W anders Product explicitly stated on their website that orders would be processed within 1-2 days. However, to my disappointment, after waiting for a week, I received no updates or communication regarding the status of my orders.

Growing concerned about the lack of information, I contacted a representative named Joe from W anders Product for clarification. Shockingly, Joe informed me that he would only ship the filters I ordered if I agreed to purchase his liner as well. This additional condition was not disclosed during the ordering process on their website, which left me feeling uncomfortable and suspicious of the company's business practices. I firmly believe that once an order is placed, the company should fulfill it as requested, without imposing further obligations on the customer.

Despite expressing my objections, Joe persisted in his demand, asserting that he was not making sufficient profit from the filters alone. This revelation heightened my unease and raised doubts about the company's integrity.

Finally, after ten days and an additional phone call, Joe assured me that my orders would be shipped the following day. Regrettably, it has now been two weeks since I initially placed my orders, and upon contacting Joe once more, he admitted that he had not even reviewed my order. Furthermore, he unequivocally refused to ship my order and declined my request for a refund.

Given the aforementioned events, I contend that W anders Product has breached our contract by failing to process and ship my orders within a reasonable timeframe, as explicitly stated on their website. Furthermore, the company's actions, particularly Joe's insistence on an undisclosed condition and subsequent refusal to fulfill my order or provide a refund, amount to unfair business practices.

Consequently, I seek appropriate compensation for the inconvenience, time wasted, and breach of contract caused by W anders Product's actions.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

I, the undersigned, hereby assert a claim against W anders Product for breach of contract and engaging in unfair business practices. The following circumstances give rise to this claim:

On April 29th and May 1st, I placed two separate orders with W anders Product for the purchase of products as advertised on their website. W anders Product explicitly stated on their website that orders would be processed within 1-2 days. However, to my disappointment, after waiting for a week, I received no updates or communication regarding the status of my orders.

Growing concerned about the lack of information, I contacted a representative named Joe from W anders Product for clarification. Shockingly, Joe informed me that he would only ship the filters I ordered if I agreed to purchase his liner as well. This additional condition was not disclosed during the ordering process on their website, which left me feeling uncomfortable and suspicious of the company's business practices. I firmly believe that once an order is placed, the company should fulfill it as requested, without imposing further obligations on the customer.

Despite expressing my objections, Joe persisted in his demand, asserting that he was not making sufficient profit from the filters alone. This revelation heightened my unease and raised doubts about the company's integrity.

Finally, after ten days and an additional phone call, Joe assured me that my orders would be shipped the following day. Regrettably, it has now been two weeks since I initially placed my orders, and upon contacting Joe once more, he admitted that he had not even reviewed my order. Furthermore, he unequivocally refused to ship my order and declined my request for a refund.

Given the aforementioned events, I contend that W anders Product has breached our contract by failing to process and ship my orders within a reasonable timeframe, as explicitly stated on their website. Furthermore, the company's actions, particularly Joe's insistence on an undisclosed condition and subsequent refusal to fulfill my order or provide a refund, amount to unfair business practices.

Consequently, I seek appropriate compensation for the inconvenience, time wasted, and breach of contract caused by W anders Product's actions.
Its a shame this happened to you and youre not alone. Remmeber at tmfshop.net we treat you like family.

Dwain

Mar 15, 2023
Fort Bragg California
Real Name
Dwain Ray
Business Location
United States

You know, there's a simple solution to this problem, pay with a credit card, not a debit, not a prepaid just a plain ole credit card. This way if you don't get what you paid for or it comes incomplete or broken or doesn't arrive at all you simply call your credit card company and complain to them. Trust me they will investigate and you will get your money back, and if it happens enough times that merchant won't be able to accept credit cards and will go out of business. That's my advice take it or leave it up to you. I've had to do this 3 or 4 times in the past and in each instance i got my money back, but keep in mind rules differ with debit and prepaid credit cards

Reactions: gordon qian

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I've dealt with J.B. on numerous occasions; just recently, we ordered 300' of Lil Better hoses for a new rig. And yes, I've been told, "Do not expect expedited shipment just because you called me today."I always wonder what's behind this unexpected, somewhat unpleasant behavior, but I always go back to him because the order was always fulfilled to my satisfaction. I'm sorry that some of you had a horrible experience, I hope everything will be resolved soon, and maybe there is a chance of reconciliation; after all, we're all making mistakes, and the question is, can we find the courage and say I'm sorry and move forward?