Does anybody have a coupon for penguin sprayer? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Does anybody have a coupon for penguin sprayer?

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Hey guys been wanting to purchase a penguin sprayer and saved up enough cash to buy one, and thennnnn my transmission went out so that lightened my wallet nicely. I still really need one though, would anyone happened to have a coupon or promo code?

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Sorry I don't have a coupon but this is a excellent sprayer at a much lower price. 4 gallon Hudson Never Pump. Battery lasts a long time. Costs about $140. Wand and shutoff are cheap. I usually change them.
th.jpg

Reactions: Cameron RDS

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Be aware that the company is under new ownership. I have heard from a couple of sources that the current Penguin sprayer is not the same quality that Sal used to manufacture and sell.

Hydro-Force is making improvements to its Flexi-Pro corded electric sprayer that will be available in about 6 weeks or so.

Here is one version. There are a couple variations on the type of hose and hose length. $543.

https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CR400GL

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I just purchased a penguin last year. It's a great sprayer. I heard the family took over the business.

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I had a Penquine sprayer and sold it cheap after it tipped over and bashed into a coffee table.

sleepy smurf

Jul 25, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Natalino Smeralda
A sprayer for 500 with the electrical cord? I'm assuming battery and I was not really wanting a battery.

I think they all are battery but it comes with a cord and all I do is plug it in at every job never had a problem with the battery ever going Dead and I've had it for almost 3 years. I think the one for $649 is the one that you could switch out the jugs

Reactions: Cameron RDS

Juddey24

Apr 24, 2010
Real Name
Justin McKerrow
Business Location
United States
I have had two sprayers, one was the hand held one that hold about 2.5 gallons, smart charger went out on it three times and they kept making me pay for shipping under warranty which cost about 30$ each time, so I bought penguin and it's been great. No issues! I would consider ISP sprayer that Rob has though, heard good things for 200$!

Reactions: Scott W

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I think they all are battery but it comes with a cord and all I do is plug it in at every job never had a problem with the battery ever going Dead and I've had it for almost 3 years. I think the one for $649 is the one that you could switch out the jugs
I think they have a electric one. 120 psi I believe.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Be aware that the company is under new ownership. I have heard from a couple of sources that the current Penguin sprayer is not the same quality that Sal used to manufacture and sell.

Hydro-Force is making improvements to its Flexi-Pro corded electric sprayer that will be available in about 6 weeks or so.

Here is one version. There are a couple variations on the type of hose and hose length. $543.

https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CR400GL
Hey Scott, here is what I'm wanting and maybe you can tell me if your new sprayer will fit my needs. I want a corded sprayer BC I don't like keeping up with battery charge. At least a 100 psi or more. Preferably 120 ish. And a 5 gallon tank that maybe I could switch out. Something that can hold up to all the chemical abuse :). If the new sprayer is anything like that I'll what.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I had a Penquine sprayer and sold it cheap after it tipped over and bashed into a coffee table.
Dammit I would of got it from you. Did you have the 80 psi one? I'm wondering how strong that is. I know I spotted with a 100 psi ninja and it felt to week one time. Then I tried 200 and it was to strong. So I was thinking somewhere in between is the sweet spot.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Hey Scott, here is what I'm wanting and maybe you can tell me if your new sprayer will fit my needs. I want a corded sprayer BC I don't like keeping up with battery charge. At least a 100 psi or more. Preferably 120 ish. And a 5 gallon tank that maybe I could switch out. Something that can hold up to all the chemical abuse :). If the new sprayer is anything like that I'll what.

You need a penguin

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
That's what I was thinking. I like that one BC it's 170 psi and has an electric cord that I can plug in. Never have to worry about batteries going bad.

You can still plug in the battery operated one if you want just get an extension cord. But if you go to a place with limited plugs on no power you golden. I use mine in restaurants where plugs are not easy to find or access.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
You can still plug in the battery operated one if you want just get an extension cord. But if you go to a place with limited plugs on no power you golden. I use mine in restaurants where plugs are not easy to find or access.
Do you find the 80 psi good enough? I didn't see a battery operated one more than 80.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
It works great for me. I clean dirty carpet and it looks great. That's all I care about.