Dodge Prochem Legend | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Dodge Prochem Legend

SunnyDays Carpet Cleaning

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
So I am thinking of selling my van and TM.
I have a Dodge Ram 2500 80k miles.
Prochem Legend Se 3k hours. I am going to ask for 15k.
Do you think it's to high or to low? It in very good condition...
image.jpg

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
I bought it in 2003. 14" wand 150 ft hose and reels.
The van is 13 years old probably work 4K TM probably 4K as well. When it is our own setups we seem to have a different value of its worth. Honestly I could buy a new TM for 12K (Sapphire Rage for example) and put it in a cheap used van and be just over 15 or 16K.

I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just trying to be honest a TM with 3k hours is like a ticking time bomb.... Used vans are used vans.

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
The van is 13 years old probably work 4K TM probably 4K as well. When it is our own setups we seem to have a different value of its worth. Honestly I could buy a new TM for 12K (Sapphire Rage for example) and put it in a cheap used van and be just over 15 or 16K.

I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just trying to be honest a TM with 3k hours is like a ticking time bomb.... Used vans are used vans.
I appreciate your input. I think I'm going to try, if it doesn't sell I will keep it. Still has a lot of life. Just thought it would be nice to get a new set up.

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
I like the PTO Johnny Bravo has. Thinking one Engine would be easier to maintain.
Yeah the company I used to get sub work from had a 98 CDS I really liked it. Longevity is something we all need in this industry. Next van will be brand new van and a CDS not just a new TM. Mr. Bravos van is very nice. Sub mount water tank everything out the side door. Carpet cleaners dream

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
Yeah the company I used to get sub work from had a 98 CDS I really liked it. Longevity is something we all need in this industry. Next van will be brand new van and a CDS not just a new TM. Mr. Bravos van is very nice. Sub mount water tank everything out the side door. Carpet cleaners dream
The older I get the more I like easy. The Legend has been good to me. Very reliable money maker.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Was it a new van had a blower lock up and took the crank out in the van and Ford motor co. said no warranty , sorry .

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
You can never go wrong with ProChem. Reliable, dependable, and been around forever. Had I not gone with my 370 a legend was my next choice. How's your Dodge van been?
That's my second Dodge. I love it, wish they still made them. Very reliable. I just put a whole new exhaust.