Do Your Carpets Need Cleaning?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 11, 2018
Real Name
Monica Montana
Handyfox offers professional carpet cleaning services to keep your carpets and rugs in top condition.
We clean coir and bamboo carpets, woolen carpets, and carpets made of synthetic materials such as polyester.
Our professional company offers upholstery cleaning service to revitalize and extend the life of your armchairs, sofas, mattresses, and fabrics. They use wet and dry cleaning techniques to clean pollutants, mites, grit, and dust from your upholstery.
We offers cleaning services for different types of rugs, including all traditional Asian hand knotted rugs, machine made rugs, handmade rugs, Oriental, Persian rug or wool rug, acrylic rugs, and etc. To make all of those types of rugs look great.
For better carpet protection we recommend Scotchguard.
Scotchguard is designed to:
  • Protect the carpet against stains based on oil and water;
  • Help carpet fibers to resist soiling;
  • Help upholstery fabric and carpet to resist stains;
  • Help upholstery and carpet to stay cleaner longer;
Don't get left with smelly, soaked & ruined carpets! Call 020 8004 1154

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Mine could use a good cleaning. Last guy charged 15.00 a room. I got 4 rooms. Hoping you can give me a better price. I know a lot of people i can refer you to ;)

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
You sound like such an awesome company, can I tear up all my carpets, ship them to the UK, have them cleaned by YOUR company and shipped back???? What would be the $$$????

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I just need half of one step cleaned and just one riser. I would also like the half of a step deodorized and the one riser Scothguard protected. Oh and can you bill me?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I have 25 area rugs, of different sizes, but I am sick and cannot move them. Can I pay you $5000 to clean them, and have you arrange for pickup and shipping of the rugs and take the cost out of the $5000 I send you? I will just need your address, phone number, and routing number and I will wire you the money.

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I have 25 area rugs, of different sizes, but I am sick and cannot move them. Can I pay you $5000 to clean them, and have you arrange for pickup and shipping of the rugs and take the cost out of the $5000 I send you? I will just need your address, phone number, and routing number and I will wire you the money.
OMG!!!! LMAO.
How ya been chicky?