Do you wear a mask at every job? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Do you wear a mask at every job?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
CDC and leading epidemiologists agree that a face covering IS effective at containing droplets containing the virus if YOU are infected.

• Haha
Reactions: Fedri

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Not sure why southerners are so fukin stupid....but it's a natural fact, dude....

This Chicago guy has really thick skin, you don't bother me in the least. Not going to say I don't enjoy goading internet bullies like you though. You don't take it well and I love watching you squirm when the screws are turned a little bit when you are called out.

Reactions: Fedri and mrotto

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Keep buying them as the Boss never wears out. Soooo....
I got both the silver bullet and the tmf filter, tmf filter kicks ass by a GREAT DISTANCE. I notice the airflow is much better using the tmf and not to mention it is built solid last for a long time. There are no air leaks no what is so ever. I can't say the same things for the silver bullet. However it is a great temporary back up.

Reactions: rob allen

Rogerroto

Feb 12, 2020
Real Name
Roger Mather
Have it at my shop. I have watched it eat metal in minutes. Vaporizing, atomizing and super heating for breathing has killed animals and made people sick. Not mention damages fine furnishings. Thanks, but no thanks. But you do you. You always do.
What is it, the stripper or the lye please?

Rogerroto

Feb 12, 2020
Real Name
Roger Mather
He's referencing lye but not being as honest as he can be.
Seriously doubt Rob would have reason to keep Lye in the concentration level to cut into aluminum but from a technical aspect, he's correct

Straight lye is dangerous. Creates a poisonous gas when applied to aluminum but I'm not talking about anywhere near that concentration level.

Im talking about lye in the concentration that is sold in Janitorial stores as "Oven cleaner"

Nothing new in the cleaning industry. Pros have been using sodium hydroxide for decades.
I always dilute it further to 8 ounces per gallon.
Rob is using scare tactics to maintain relevance for his Groutmaster which is essentially powdered stripper. .....and I'm also a fan of stripper on tile....but I prefer better liquid versions of it.

Truth is.....and he's knows this.....that ANY alkaline has capacity to damage?finishes on wood surfaces and non permanent finishes on stone and vinyl.
Any acid has the capacity to damage natural stone and stainless steel.

Some might not like my input but I only spit truthful experience.
Got no dog in the fight besides shedding light to
I have a trex jr and think it's the best, what do you think of the Bonzer, I have experience with neither the Zipper nor the Bonzer.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Not sure why southerners are so fukin stupid....but it's a natural fact, dude....

The irony. You don’t even recognize how shallow your own views are.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
He's referencing lye but not being as honest as he can be.
Seriously doubt Rob would have reason to keep Lye in the concentration level to cut into aluminum but from a technical aspect, he's correct

Straight lye is dangerous. Creates a poisonous gas when applied to aluminum but I'm not talking about anywhere near that concentration level.

Im talking about lye in the concentration that is sold in Janitorial stores as "Oven cleaner"

Nothing new in the cleaning industry. Pros have been using sodium hydroxide for decades.
I always dilute it further to 8 ounces per gallon.
Rob is using scare tactics to maintain relevance for his Groutmaster which is essentially powdered stripper. .....and I'm also a fan of stripper on tile....but I prefer better liquid versions of it.

Truth is.....and he's knows this.....that ANY alkaline has capacity to damage finishes on wood surfaces and non permanent finishes on stone and vinyl.
Any acid has the capacity to damage natural stone and stainless steel.

Some might not like my input but I only spit truthful experience.
Got no dog in the fight besides shedding light to

You’re so predictable and incorrect. Typical bully has to resort to lie, personal attacks and threatening violence because they have nothing else. Just because people use things for years doesn’t validate something. People used lead paint, smoked cigarettes and eat crap food and have for decades. Still can’t deny the short and long term effects. You’re so dense you don’t even realize you being a health nut avoid many of the above but can’t recognize the validity of others avoiding hazardous cleaning agents. The blatant hypocrisy proves my point about bullies, they have big bodies and heads but are mental midgets.

• Haha

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob also knows there's several reasons why pre treatment might dry out on tile....especially the edges....and this is why powdered pretreat is a problem.
A product should always simplify your process.....never exacerbate it

4000+ 5 star independent reviews by cleaners worldwide. The only ones who have issues are those with poor process and or who are jealous of our success and try to run it down. We know where bully Mike is with this. He has a private FB group he rules and is the big shot. I’m sure he is in there bragging about how he thinks he is getting one up on us or try and make us look foolish. Everyone’s probably laughing and patting his ego saying “oh Mike you got Rob and those guys” way to go. Pretty immature.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Mikes words earlier this week as the reason he stopped by temporarily was “to mess with you assholes”. He’s not here to “spit truth” or “shed light”. He’s here to do what he blames us of, “talking out side of his neck”.

Reactions: mrotto and Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You using the word "bully" to someone posting about their experience shows how soft you are, dude.
As someone who's kicked in the head by multiple bullies..... I can laugh at your response to "bullying" that's typed on a keyboard.

Yer off yer nut.
The dilution level I'm using poses no health threat and you know it.

I'm not drinking it, dumb ass.

if you think yer foo foo juice is any less noxious , yer just being obtuse

Everyone’s soft, everyone’s ignorant and no ones as great as you. You’ve made that condescendingly and abundantly clear. You’re a legend in your own mind.

Reactions: mrotto and Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I DO mess with some of these fools. I tease but if you get that I'm just funnin....you enjoy it.
If yer a tense tit boy.....you don't.

let me help you with a phrase though

"talkin our the side of yer neck" means that you speak without any knowledge of the subject......

In essence.....yer full of sh$t......

I admit to being wantonly abrasive but I'm never full of sh$t

That's the biggest problem people have with you , Rob

Yer disingenuous.

You don't gotta like it but it's what's up.
That's “rich” coming from you lol.

Rogerroto

Feb 12, 2020
Real Name
Roger Mather
I DO mess with some of these fools. I tease but if you get that I'm just funnin....you enjoy it.

"talkin our the side of yer neck" means that you speak without any knowledge of the subject......

Yer disingenuous.

Rob is a hard working

Yer disingenuous.

Rob is a hardworking, successful family man, God bless you Rob, keep it happening.
Scroty, you are fabulous too. keep the good stuff coming.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If I knew you wouldn't try to steal every idea that's shared in the group.....I'd give you a day pass so you could get roasted like the little piece of chicken you are. :ROFLMAO:
Crackin eggs on yer head is so easy, it's not even sporting.
:whistle:
Dang it! Looks like I'll miss out on using corrosives, not using hose reels and how to treat people with disrespect while the group strokes your fragile ego.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob is a hard working

Rob is a hardworking, successful family man, God bless you Rob, keep it happening.
Scroty, you are fabulous too. keep the good stuff coming.

Thanks. Mikes not an evil guy he just likes to wrestle men. He’s always looking for opponent’s weaknesses to exploit. He’s always looking to pin his opponents and if he can’t he gets pissy. Those he can’t submit he dismisses as having any redeeming value. Those that do submit he adds them to his submissive group.

PS:I hate to admit it but Mike and I do have some things in common. I spend each day with my grandson as he works for me. Grandkids are the best!

IMG_9845.JPG

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Always funny to see some show up to TMF with a bag full of checkers only to find out their in a chess game.

• Haha
Reactions: george8585