Do you run an inline hydro waste filter?

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I looked at many of your recent replies on this forum and they are mostly condescending, Michael Camacho wannabe, troll forum persona posts.... They contain very little merit and are mostly argumentative. If you weren't such a nice guy, many might almost feel sorry for you and all those underlying troubling issues that are clearly there.
Many of my recent replies? I have hardly posted in the last few months. I am going to give you a pass since you are fairly new here on the forum and have no idea how many members I have helped through phone calls, PM's or have helped out with money and chemicals over the years. If you notice my rating as pretty high so I must of been a good poster before you joined. I have had at least 50 guys that are not members call me with questions based off them seeing my posts, yeah I am not such a bad member like you think.

I just dont post as much as I once did or even try to offer advice much as there is a new crew of active members such as yourself that I just can not relate to and when I read many of the posts I can see you guys dont want advice as you guys are set in your ways. See I have no underlying troubling issues, you just dont like me and my posting style.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Many of my recent replies? I have hardly posted in the last few months. I am going to give you a pass since you are fairly new here on the forum and have no idea how many members I have helped through phone calls, PM's or have helped out with money and chemicals over the years. If you notice my rating as pretty high so I must of been a good poster before you joined. I have had at least 50 guys that are not members call me with questions based off them seeing my posts, yeah I am not such a bad member like you think.

I just dont post as much as I once did or even try to offer advice much as there is a new crew of active members such as yourself that I just can not relate to and when I read many of the posts I can see you guys dont want advice as you guys are set in your ways. See I have no underlying troubling issues, you just dont like me and my posting style.

Serious question here. Did you copy and paste that from one of Robs posts? Not debating whether you have helped or not btw...

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Serious question here. Did you copy and paste that from one of Robs posts? Not debating whether you have helped or not btw...
No Jose. Just a reply to someone that has not been a member but a year but acts like he has been a member since day 1. I have helped a lot of guys out along the way btw...

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
This thread took an angry turn, Lol. I love the Devastator filter and use 5 gallon paint filter/strainer bags inside. I add a dollar to the bill and throw them away when they start to fill up. I am not cleaning that gunk out.
Agreed, I would never clean that nasty filter, specially in the middle of the job. I use the piglet filters from mytee, I don't know if this is any help. I do throw the filter bag on each use and put in a new one.
https://www.mytee.com/products/g008-piglet-filters/

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
there is so much mold and mildew everywhere down here you cant help but spread and touch it.. Yes I wanted to make money off it, but theres also the point that I know if I do the work for them, it will be done right, this is my 4th hurricane so I am experienced at this stuff. It sounds like your mad at me ,,, did I offend you in any way?
If you and I both went into interlink to get chems,, I doubt we would buy the same stuff,,, but id clean the carpets way cleaner with the stuff I bought,,,
I do all the things I claim I do,,,, I use bleach most every day, plus I keep 4 trucks running non stop 5 days a week and we cant keep up with jobs called in, so I must be doing something right , Right?

Remember you live in the desert,, grey dirt I live in south east texas with black oily clay dirt,, huge difference !! We have both had entirely different experiences in this business,,, I cut my teeth doing filthy apts for years !! You clean carpets for residents in houses,, your a clean carpet cleaner !!!

Also there is a lot of stuff I use that I don't say online, because there are Houston carpet cleaners in here and I don't want to help my competition, That s why I stay out of the advertising stuff on here cause I just don't want to help competition...

Reactions: TopJobROd

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
No Jose. Just a reply to someone that has not been a member but a year but acts like he has been a member since day 1. I have helped a lot of guys out along the way btw...
I totally understand where you are coming from, I know you have helped a lot of people but remember America is a big place and not all of the carpet cleaners think the same way or do things the same way... I saw some carpet cleaners cleaning with tide one day and I Laughed to myself and said holy shit the 1st choice guy would shit a brick over that,, lol
Not all car makers make the same car or even do it the same way...

we all do what works for us,,,, I respect what you said by the way...

I have been on many carpet cleaning forums and most of them kneel at the alter of the iicrc and their crappy cert.

Gregg Sargent

Oct 11, 2017
San Diego, California
www.GreggSargent.Com
Real Name
Gregg Sargent
Business Location
United States
Love those filters, helps keep the waste tanks clean. I bought one for all 17 trucks with truck-mounts. Both carpet cleaning and water damage trucks.

I have not found a better filter yet sorry, I was going to suggest that maybe if your in a cold part of the country like I was in Utah then it might break more when it gets put on the ground but then I noticed you are in Texas.

TopJobROd

Apr 11, 2013
Des Moines Iowa
Real Name
Rod Snyder
Business Location
United States
I totally understand where you are coming from, I know you have helped a lot of people but remember America is a big place and not all of the carpet cleaners think the same way or do things the same way... I saw some carpet cleaners cleaning with tide one day and I Laughed to myself and said holy shit the 1st choice guy would shit a brick over that,, lol
Not all car makers make the same car or even do it the same way...

we all do what works for us,,,, I respect what you said by the way...

I have been on many carpet cleaning forums and most of them kneel at the alter of the iicrc and their crappy cert.

I love reading all the posts from all over the country (and world) and am constantly entertained. I appreciate that there are soo many types of soil conditions, environmental conditions, cleaners who clean for different types of clients, cleaners who are "mansions only" while other cleaners shameless call themselves "hacks" for no other reason than that they love to work for the workin' man. God bless you all! I have always had fun just experiencing the different types of soiling on upholstery from different clients, some sit with an alcoholic drink in their hand while watching tv while others sit reading the newspaper (hate cleaning off non-soy based ink) while yet others sit cuddling with their pets. yesterday I cleaned chocolate goo off a dining room chair from the father-in-law and then a sofa that toddlers/young-uns use and finally the chair that mommy seeks solace in while the kids are napping, all different soils and fabrics. The cleaner who knows how to go in and salvage a situation to keep a family somewhat comfortable and not end up homeless, A HERO! the cleaner who knows how to meticulously groom the persian wool in a marble encrusted mansion A GREAT CRAFTSMAN!

caint we all just git along? nope, but it sure is fun!

Hey ROB Make us a devastator at that economy price of the other knockoff? HURRY UP!

Reactions: Kyle8
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
If you and I both went into interlink to get chems,, I doubt we would buy the same stuff,,, but id clean the carpets way cleaner with the stuff I bought,,,
I do all the things I claim I do,,,, I use bleach most every day, plus I keep 4 trucks running non stop 5 days a week and we cant keep up with jobs called in, so I must be doing something right , Right?

Remember you live in the desert,, grey dirt I live in south east texas with black oily clay dirt,, huge difference !! We have both had entirely different experiences in this business,,, I cut my teeth doing filthy apts for years !! You clean carpets for residents in houses,, your a clean carpet cleaner !!!

Also there is a lot of stuff I use that I don't say online, because there are Houston carpet cleaners in here and I don't want to help my competition, That s why I stay out of the advertising stuff on here cause I just don't want to help competition...
Yes I've read enough of your posts to know you are a far superior cleaner than everyone else on TMF. You always have the dirtiest carpets but get them cleaner than anyone else ever could :rolleyes:

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Go to the Home Depot paint department and get the 5 gallon elastic top strainers. Put those inside the bag the devastator comes with and then you can just pull out and toss the paint strainer bag each day. You can stand the filter up and rinse down the inside of the bag after each job and one filter bag will last you for several jobs in most cases.

I do around 3 jobs per strainer...pennies for the convenience.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Yes I've read enough of your posts to know you are a far superior cleaner than everyone else on TMF. You always have the dirtiest carpets but get them cleaner than anyone else ever could :rolleyes:
actually I don't feel I am superior to everyone and im sure everyone gets filthy carpets, I just cant seem to get away from them.. My job is to get the carpets cleaner than anyone else ever could ! It is all of our job to get the carpets cleaner than anyone else

Reactions: TopJobROd and Kyle8
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
actually I don't feel I am superior to everyone and im sure everyone gets filthy carpets, I just cant seem to get away from them.. My job is to get the carpets cleaner than anyone else ever could ! It is all of our job to get the carpets cleaner than anyone else
Yes we all get super dirty carpets to clean and do everything in our power to get them cleaned the best possible, at least that we can agree upon.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

Help your competition, and they will help you too.