Do you run an inline hydro waste filter?

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
showimg.php

I run one on every truck, but noticed cracks on everyone of them on the right side neck towards the truckmount or porty,,, Have any of you experienced then not holding up well.

Mine are all bought last November so they are not even a year old.. My personal hydro filter was cracked all the way to where only an inch was not broke and the suction was keeping it from breaking... well it broke today so I re ordered new pieces for them.... I do thank interlink for selling replacement parts...

'How are yours holding up and is there anything out there better than this product?

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I run the same ones on my CDS, one on each vac line, it doubles my filter life and increases the airflow using 2. I have had mine for a number of years with no cracks, perhaps it was a bad run of the plastic??
maybe so but I did not drop or mishandle mine ,, so my guys are all about to break theirs too so maybe bad run of plastic

Reactions: justlife

spod

Dec 5, 2013
Dude this is just another one of those small must have purchases that once you buy you could never go with out.
(Like flash cuffs)
Had mine since the spring time.
Hooked it up the same day I bought a dash mounted back up camera...

Little things make the job so much easier.

I do think the plastic seems brittal however no issues yet.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
used to use them - seemed to be pretty durable, even in freezing weather (thought that would crack it) but changed to a Devastator. I think it holds more "gunk" and love the stainless plus it acts as my Y for 4 to the door

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

igare

Mar 3, 2015
Chicago
www.arevalobroschemdrychicago.com
Real Name
Ignacio Arevalo
Business Location
United States
showimg.php

I run one on every truck, but noticed cracks on everyone of them on the right side neck towards the truckmount or porty,,, Have any of you experienced then not holding up well.

Mine are all bought last November so they are not even a year old.. My personal hydro filter was cracked all the way to where only an inch was not broke and the suction was keeping it from breaking... well it broke today so I re ordered new pieces for them.... I do thank interlink for selling replacement parts...

'How are yours holding up and is there anything out there better than this product?

Devastador filter