Do you know someone you can trust with overflow business?

David Lopez

May 10, 2013
Real Name
David lopez
sun carpet and myself are working together to help each other mainly right now with Robs overflow "too many jobs that he cannt take no more. Also he's teaching me the in and outs of tile, natural stone and vent cleaning, cannt get any better than that! Making some money while helping him.

Reactions: suncarpet

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
He's giving you work AND training you, sounds like a great deal for you...little confuse where the "helping him" part comes in....

I'M JUST MESSING WITH YOU

Don't need an unwarranted thread escalation here...
I trained him on tile over a year ago. I won't say the particulars on line but it's win-win for the both of us. He's getting all my New potential clients that are not willing to wait two and three weeks out. We are booked solid anywhere from 14 to 21 days. So now the ones that are not willing to wait that long are getting booked and give them to David. It's always good to have a buddy to team up with. You too can help each other out more than you know. Loving the arrangements so far

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
I have a local carpet cleaning company that I refer all my extra work. He is a great guy and does great work, I'm not booked out as far as Rob but I get lots of same day call That I refer out.

Reactions: David Lopez

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
I have a local carpet cleaning company that I refer all my extra work. He is a great guy and does great work, I'm not booked out as far as Rob but I get lots of same day call That I refer out.
It's working nicely so far. My invoices business cards and chemicals. his van gas and labor. Now were able to book the job instead of letting it go. And both of us are able to make some money off of it.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
yep! I have a husband/wife team I met at Jon Dons Strategies seminar a few years back. Also met another cleaner in a town just north of here at the same seminar. I get a lot of overflow near the holiday season where customers call at the last minute and I'm booked out 3-4 weeks. So I actually have two I refer work to and they both are great! BUT, always followup a month later to see if they are satisfied. It reinforces your future referrals.

Awhile back I did refer work to an IICRC Master Cleaner and was also a Certified Inspector. Thought that if he had those designations that he would do good work. Problem was that on followup calls, people complained about his workmanship. Go figure.