matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
PERFECT TIMING! I low balled a local Chinese food restaurant to gain their business for the future.
I'm gonna be hitting my head against the wall for the price I gave them, but I wanted it for the future...

That being said, thanks for the thread. I heard Chinese restaurants can be awful, but I made them smile and they got all excited being a local family restaurant and I know they will call me every few months. I plan on lots of pre spray and aggetation! As well as frustration. we are going to get there at closing at night and work all night.
Are you crazy? No...you're not crazy yet. But if you lowballed them, don't waste your time agitating. Just get the strongest, highest ph pre spray you can find, and HWE. You'll have to pull that wand slow enough as it is, don't spend more time agitating it. It will look like you didn't even touch it in a few days. I've cleaned enough chinese joints to know that all they want is that paid invoice to give to the health dept.

Spay, rinse, suck, collect check, cya.

You're going to spend enough time cleaning off your tools, hoses, and waste tank. Don't waste it agitating the carpet at a place where they could care less about their carpet

Reactions: Wait2Start

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
I wouldn't mind hearing some tips on basic approach to selling restaurants... I wouldn't mind adding at least a few a month for residual income
Many have the same question, Red Beard. HERE are some quick restaurant pricing and selling tips I sent to a Midwest cleaner.

Steve

PS Or if you want a complete, step-by-step "How to sell commercial carpet cleaning" manual download it for free HERE.

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Many have the same question, Red Beard. HERE are some quick restaurant pricing and selling tips I sent to a Midwest cleaner.

Steve

PS Or if you want a complete, step-by-step "How to sell commercial carpet cleaning" manual download it for free HERE.
Olah Stevo..hows life treating you?

Wait2Start

Feb 2, 2015
tennesee white T cleaners canyon city cleaners
Real Name
Rainbow City Cleaners.
Business Location
United States
Are you crazy? No...you're not crazy yet. But if you lowballed them, don't waste your time agitating. Just get the strongest, highest ph pre spray you can find, and HWE. You'll have to pull that wand slow enough as it is, don't spend more time agitating it. It will look like you didn't even touch it in a few days. I've cleaned enough chinese joints to know that all they want is that paid invoice to give to the health dept.

Spay, rinse, suck, collect check, cya.

You're going to spend enough time cleaning off your tools, hoses, and waste tank. Don't waste it agitating the carpet at a place where they could care less about their carpet
Its appreciated but remember there are less than 3000 people in my town... Everybody knows everybody and whos doin who and what not...
I gotta do good for my own piece of mind I don't half ass shit, and I am so blunt you can smoke me.
I'll give it my best for my own piece of mind and just be alone and jamming out at night. We will see Ill try to remember to post pics on here later. it may be a few days...

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Its appreciated but remember there are less than 3000 people in my town... Everybody knows everybody and whos doin who and what not...
I gotta do good for my own piece of mind I don't half ass shit, and I am so blunt you can smoke me.
I'll give it my best for my own piece of mind and just be alone and jamming out at night. We will see Ill try to remember to post pics on here later. it may be a few days...
BLUNT? Somebody say BLUNT...I'm IN!

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
BLUNT? Somebody say BLUNT...I'm IN!
You are shameless, Dave! (You should move to Colorado!)

Steve

PS I am well. (And grateful every day for what I have.)

PPS Let me stress, folks, that my business model allowed me to do our 50 to 60 monthly restaurants (plus a lot of other commercial accounts) with EMPLOYEES. If I had gone the owner-operator route (which was extremely tempting sometimes!) I personally hate and despise late night work and would not have done them. So choose your poison... :)