Do You Advertise On The Radio...

Prouddadx6

Jan 4, 2010
Boulder Colorado
Real Name
Keith Wroblewski
Business Location
United States
I would try and make sure that the station hits your ideal clients demographics. Do women who hire carpet cleaners listen to this station and during what times? Even if your gonna just test it, you might as well get as much bang for your buck as possible. Let everyone know how it goes if you decide to do it.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
I only like it for franchises or independents that have been around a long time and people casually know the name. Their is a "right" time for radio, in my humble opinion

Dave Y

Carpet Cleaner
Jul 14, 2008
Real Name
Dave Yokum
Business Location
United States
Radio should be done on a very long term basis.

It is usually done and mainly for name recconition and to reinforce your other marketing efforts.

(It's hard to write down your contact imformation while a client is driving. )

That is why it should be done in conjunction with other mass marketing and can work better with national franchices.

One good fit is if you can get a one on one ask the expert presentation.

Perhaps you could work a trade of cleaning all the offices.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Is that a Rush Limbaugh reference? So I should advertise during his show?...JK

actually no but he is ok, i like a little more policy then entertainment

probably did that wrong, i think there is a right time to do it and would agree with dave and said for well known franchises or independents that have been around 20 years or as part of a bigger campaign.Really depends on how big your market is too for small towns where you are the only game in town then yes, so yes i like it but for certain times and places.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Radio is for branding, people may remember you from the radio when they want a carpet cleaned but they will look for your phone number somewhere else. more than likely on the internet.