Do not buy from Duane Oxley ( accelerated chemical technology | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Do not buy from Duane Oxley ( accelerated chemical technology

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I would call them innovators, entrepreneurs. Lone wolf, anti-establishment, independent...could be perceived as good traits...as well as bad traits too. Trick is to see the red flags and know when to walk away.

I think the good advice was already shared here about not plunking down your cash before the delivery of your truck mount. Seems safe and reasonable to me.
Right on Robert..my first clue would be the request of such a large Down payment. That's a Big chunk of Denero to trust you will recieve the goods.

WillnDeb

May 11, 2011
Real Name
Will
Business Location
United States
Not touching that one...
I honestly wasnt trying to stir it up, what I was going to say is for Harry Mullet and I we are in a bad situation no matter who we go with. We dont have a competent (read that as ZERO) interlink or John Don place in town.Hell he has to go a days drive for service so when he has a problem its a days drive there how ever long it takes then a days drive back.I was using a one man outfit who just retired and now have no idea what i'll do. Doesnt matter if I had a garage built or a Prochem unit nobody here can competently fix it.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
I honestly wasnt trying to stir it up, what I was going to say is for Harry Mullet and I we are in a bad situation no matter who we go with. We dont have a competent (read that as ZERO) interlink or John Don place in town.Hell he has to go a days drive for service so when he has a problem its a days drive there how ever long it takes then a days drive back.I was using a one man outfit who just retired and now have no idea what i'll do. Doesnt matter if I had a garage built or a Prochem unit nobody here can competently fix it.
Why i buy butler, dont want to know about any of this stuff.

Where is the on button...

Reactions: matt30577

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It seems there are two kinds of Butler owners. All I ever see are the BD's with 10 to 15 year old units that are ragged out. Then you have those guys like Saiger who have it all together.
Actually we're all "works in progress".

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
It seems there are two kinds of Butler owners. All I ever see are the BD's with 10 to 15 year old units that are ragged out. Then you have those guys like Saiger who have it all together.
Tomorrow I'll take a pic of my Butler at 2500 hours and you take a pic of one of yours at 2500 hours. We'll see the difference...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
So's your English.
"Works in progress is an idiomatic phrase with a distinct meaning that almost all native English speakers understand". Being from Alabama where the family trees are telephone poles may exclude you.

Reactions: AdmiralClean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States