Do I need a BOND to start a Carpet and Tile cleaning business? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Do I need a BOND to start a Carpet and Tile cleaning business?

isaaclaughter

Jul 14, 2020
Real Name
Justin Gaines
ok now i under stand.
from what I'm aware of we don't have that in Australia.
however our Standard liability insurance is $10mil and a lot of places (schools in particular) are now asking for $20mil
$10Million Austros? Or Dollars? Or whatever you guys use? LOL! That is unreal!

isaaclaughter

Jul 14, 2020
Real Name
Justin Gaines
I'm glad I read your replies everyone. I think being bonded makes zero sense after hearing everything in this thread and some additional research online. I already have insurance enough to cover huge losses IF I damage something. Hiring me to clean your carpets or tile and seeing that I have a bond could possibly mean that you do not trust my ethics. You know, weather or not I will complete the job from beginning to end and do it properly. My reviews should be sellar and that should be all a customer needs to assure them that I will take excellent care of them. I mean, my family depends on my diligence which equals great customer satisfaction and reviews. I say, get that bond mumbo jumbo outta heya! LOL!

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I'm glad I read your replies everyone. I think being bonded makes zero sense after hearing everything in this thread and some additional research online. I already have insurance enough to cover huge losses IF I damage something. Hiring me to clean your carpets or tile and seeing that I have a bond could possibly mean that you do not trust my ethics. You know, weather or not I will complete the job from beginning to end and do it properly. My reviews should be sellar and that should be all a customer needs to assure them that I will take excellent care of them. I mean, my family depends on my diligence which equals great customer satisfaction and reviews. I say, get that bond mumbo jumbo outta heya! LOL!
No need to bond yourself, only unsupervised employees

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location