DiscountFloorRestore.com

Discussion in 'Hard Surface Care' started by DiscountFloorRestore, Jan 11, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. DiscountFloorRestore

Jan 11, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 DiscountFloorRestore, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
    Hey everyone, my name's Amit and I just wanted to reach out to you all because I genuinely believe I can help you guys out with your businesses. I'm a small business owner myself. I plan on becoming an authorized dealer for more brands in the near future but for now I'm an authorized dealer for the following brands: Aztec, Clarke, Sandia, Mosquito. Because I'm an authorized dealer for these brands, I'm able to buy all of their products at wholesale prices and in turn supply them to small business owners such as yourself at extremely discounted prices.

I'm 100% confident that I can get you the best price / deal for any product you want from these brands whether you need machines, parts, etc. Taking care of my customers is the most important thing to me and I do everything I can to get them the best prices and deals for the equipment they need. I offer a 5% discount on all orders, free shipping, and I can usually find ways to include free bonus items for every order. For example, if you needed an Aztec Sidewinder floor stripping machine I would include a free stripping brush with your order for free. Furthermore, I have a 100% Price Match Guarantee so if you manage to find a better deal out there I'll make sure to match the deal and even find a way to make the deal better. I'm also partners with a financing company called QuickSpark Financial so you have the option to finance your orders with small monthly payments as opposed to paying it all up front if that's what you would prefer. I'm in a position where I'm able to help small business owners such as yourselves grow by supplying you with the equipment you need at the best price possible.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys and this awesome community and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and helping you succeed in any way possible! If you have any questions for me please feel free to reach out to me. If you would prefer to talk to me in person you can always reach me directly at 1-802-466-2727

2. mrg.mrg.

mrg.mrg. Active Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +132 / 1 / -0
    Another one of these? I don't understand how tmf doesn't flag these posts.

Sent from my E6853 using TMF Forums mobile app

3. Scott W

Scott W Preferred Vendor
    Premium VIP

Feb 14, 2006
    Technical support Bridgepoint
    West Jordan, UT
    Ratings:
    +10,268 / 11 / -1
    Where would somone come to try see the equipment demonstrated, test it out, get trained on how to use it, have repairs made and such?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mrg.mrg.

mrg.mrg. Active Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +132 / 1 / -0
    No last name? No address on website? Hmm starting to sound like scam to me

Sent from my E6853 using TMF Forums mobile app

5. mrg.mrg.

mrg.mrg. Active Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +132 / 1 / -0
  6. Ken Raddon

Ken Raddon Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Male
    Owner/Operator
    UT
    Ratings:
    +1,399 / 8 / -0
    Nice plug Scott. I will second Scott's post. Interlink is my areas main source of demos and repairs Godfathers Cleaning Supply is just a stones throw away from Interlink and Superior is 30 minutes North of here. Whenever possible I support my local suppliers and recommend you all do the same.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,687 / 84 / -0
    I edited the link he had

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...