DiscountFloorRestore.com

Discussion in 'Hard Surface Care' started by DiscountFloorRestore, Jan 11, 2017 at 5:14 PM.

1. DiscountFloorRestore

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Amit
    Hey everyone, my name's Amit and I just wanted to reach out to you all because I genuinely believe I can help you guys out with your businesses. I'm a small business owner myself and I run an eCommerce store called www.discountfloorrestore.com. I plan on becoming an authorized dealer for more brands in the near future but for now I'm an authorized dealer for the following brands: Aztec, Clarke, Sandia, Mosquito. Because I'm an authorized dealer for these brands, I'm able to buy all of their products at wholesale prices and in turn supply them to small business owners such as yourself at extremely discounted prices.

I'm 100% confident that I can get you the best price / deal for any product you want from these brands whether you need machines, parts, etc. Taking care of my customers is the most important thing to me and I do everything I can to get them the best prices and deals for the equipment they need. I offer a 5% discount on all orders, free shipping, and I can usually find ways to include free bonus items for every order. For example, if you needed an Aztec Sidewinder floor stripping machine I would include a free stripping brush with your order for free. Furthermore, I have a 100% Price Match Guarantee so if you manage to find a better deal out there I'll make sure to match the deal and even find a way to make the deal better. I'm also partners with a financing company called QuickSpark Financial so you have the option to finance your orders with small monthly payments as opposed to paying it all up front if that's what you would prefer. I'm in a position where I'm able to help small business owners such as yourselves grow by supplying you with the equipment you need at the best price possible.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys and this awesome community and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and helping you succeed in any way possible! If you have any questions for me please feel free to reach out to me. If you would prefer to talk to me in person you can always reach me directly at 1-802-466-2727