Direct Marketing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Has anybody had luck with Direct Marketing?
As in? Postcards - EDDM you mean? Works great with consistency (consistency being the key) . Being a Chem Dry guy i would assume your franchise has some programs available to you?

Hitman

Sep 14, 2008
Pensacola, FL
www.Hitmanadvertising.com
Real Name
John Braun
Business Location
United States
Yes indeed! I've had great success with direct marketing in newspaper ads, Google Adwords ads, magazine ads, and of course client postcards & EDDM postcards.

What were you thinking of trying?

Steve621

Dec 22, 2016
Real Name
Steve Maurer
i was going to try out EDDM. what is your ROI on that? if you don't mind me asking.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
i was going to try out EDDM. what is your ROI on that? if you don't mind me asking.
It varies for everybody. I only use it for tile and grout targeted to communities that I know will be having gout issues. I am mostly looking for repairs. I can send out a small mailing and get 1 $650 regrout so it's pretty good for me. Never really used it for carpet cleaning but quite a few guys here have.

Apr 20, 2017
Fontana - California
cleansolutionspro.com
Real Name
Luiz Arbore
Business Location
United States
Facebook ads are good, target the cities you want. I usually target for women only ages 30 to 65+
For every $40 bucks in ads I usually get 3 jobs maybe more depending on the specials I offer.

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
Facebook ads are good, target the cities you want. I usually target for women only ages 30 to 65+
For every $40 bucks in ads I usually get 3 jobs maybe more depending on the specials I offer.
What specials do you run? And how much total do you spend a month?

Apr 20, 2017
Fontana - California
cleansolutionspro.com
Real Name
Luiz Arbore
Business Location
United States
What specials do you run? And how much total do you spend a month?
I spend about $160 month, Specials like 1 room free with the purchase of 3 or more, Free deodorizer, free Kitchen Tile floor which leads to refferals and call backs in less than 4 months. I find that the key is to be unique in your area, see what others are offering and do something different that gets people attention. I also give 30 days guarantee, folks like that since they may have never heard of you, it gives them peace of mind.

Latest posts