Direct Mail EDDM - Direct mailing and door hangers printing and mailing myself | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Direct mailing and door hangers printing and mailing myself

xstreet

Jul 10, 2015
Portland,Oregon
Real Name
Lawrence Evans
Business Location
United States
Anyone doing direct mail campaign in house? After a week of printing and mailing companies calling me all day because I started looking in to my marketing options to boost business. I was over whelmed by the sales people and the contrast between. I ended up having doubts that some of them would acually mail out the cards after paying them. The pricing was up there enough that buying a $1000 printer using my college education for something other than a payment I make every month and a pile of book that takes up a lot of space because they out date them so fast. I have alot of them that didnt resell. Anyways, I got a printer that turns out better work that the commercial printers I was using at first. If anyone is taking on this more work than I figured it would be task. I need a good mailing and postcard printing management type software. I can find lots of them online, but have no clue which will do everything and meet post office guidlines. Also any leads on a adderess suppling vender. I can find all kinds of them but anyone who has been doing it and can save me any unneeded learning the hardway lessons i will be thankful for your tips.