Digital scheduling options

Cotykuhns

Nov 17, 2018
Real Name
Coty Kuhns
Business Location
United States
Here is our issue:

My business partner and I are a 2 truck owner/operator operation. We have 1 master schedule in a calendar book where all of our jobs and appointments are kept. He holds the book.

The issue we are having is when a client wants to add/remove/reschedule a job I cannot give a quick answer because he has the book, so I call/text and wait for an answer and then have to follow up with client. This has worked ok for a while, but we are getting to a point that it will not work well.

Does anyone have any digital scheduling options to where we could both see/update the schedule in real time and always be up to date? Thanks

Reactions: admin

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
You could try housecall pro. They use to have a free account option but I'm not sure if the do anymore.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Ya you need real CRM software. Even a 1 truck operation these days not having it is pretty much business suicide if your trying to grow

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Here is our issue:

My business partner and I are a 2 truck owner/operator operation. We have 1 master schedule in a calendar book where all of our jobs and appointments are kept. He holds the book.

The issue we are having is when a client wants to add/remove/reschedule a job I cannot give a quick answer because he has the book, so I call/text and wait for an answer and then have to follow up with client. This has worked ok for a while, but we are getting to a point that it will not work well.

Does anyone have any digital scheduling options to where we could both see/update the schedule in real time and always be up to date? Thanks
Go with www.housecallpro.com/tmf - I recommend setting up a free demo with them, its all we use for our local business and hundreds of other businesses out there. Plus you can get UP to 30% off for life with tmf discount

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
to solve this one issue you are describing. Use Google calendar. It is Free. You can both pull it up on your phones and if needed you can even make changes.

Reactions: igare and Scott W

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Services like Housecall Pro, Service Monster and others offer much more than help with scheduling. Marketing and other management services are worth the cost.

I fall you want is scheduling, free Google calendar solves the problem.

Another option is to hire someone who takes your business calls and does the scheduling. This way you don't have to interrupt your work to take phone calls. Just stopping work to answer a phone call in a customer's home can leave a negative impression.

Reactions: admin