Different ways techs rip off employers | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Different ways techs rip off employers

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
The UK and Canada have loads of people on Welfare. Social Service system is alot better compared to the US. We working people pay much higher taxes so the less fortunate ( and the lazy fukers) can live off the gov't tit.
The average worker up here works half the year to pay all the taxes implied . The other half the year is our net.
Your free handouts in the US don't even hold a candle to ours up here.
Tony ... do you apply 13% tax on your services? I do and submit taxes to Provincial and Fed gov't.
I absolutely hate the folks who abuse the Social System...
In Canada there is a saying
" The Government will look after you from the cradle to the grave"
Oh well could be worse... Could be living in Afghanistan or some other fuked up country.
I do chuckle when I here you Americans whine about taxes.
You don't really know what taxes are.
Oh also if the US implemented a 5% tax on all goods and services.
You could have free health care and very reasonably priced prescription drugs.
Ah ... but what happens now to the big insurance and drug companys??
The only and i mean ONLY reason you have resonabke priced drugs is because us americans pay so much they can sell it at a normal rate at other places.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
The only and i mean ONLY reason you have resonabke priced drugs is because us americans pay so much they can sell it at a normal rate at other places.
Ya.... and the US also pays for our healthcare !!
Nope... US drug company's don't give Canada any breaks. Our tax dollars are used to subsidize the cost.
Plus our Dr's don't get kickbacks from the Pharmaceutical companys to push the "scripts " on patients.
Remember the internet Pharmacys and Americans getting cheap prescription drugs from Canada.
Why do you think that was shut down??
Our gov't seen it as 1. Unethical
and 2. Our taxes subsidize the prices ...for OUR citizens

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Good Concept Owen..But truth be Known..Canuks aren't as easily Bought off as our Powers to be..

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Ya.... and the US also pays for our healthcare !!
Nope... US drug company's don't give Canada any breaks. Our tax dollars are used to subsidize the cost.
Plus our Dr's don't get kickbacks from the Pharmaceutical companys to push the "scripts " on patients.
Remember the internet Pharmacys and Americans getting cheap prescription drugs from Canada.
Why do you think that was shut down??
Our gov't seen it as 1. Unethical
and 2. Our taxes subsidize the prices ...for OUR citizens
That's it! I'm Movin on UP..To Canada!

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Apple,Facebook,Starbucks,Walmart, Google all these companies pay far less tax than you and I. I suppose they must be in business just for the love of it. Imagine making billions each year but not making any profit.
Simple math. Let's say you gross 100k. Your liability is 21k. You yourself actually only had that 21k in expenditures. You still made 79k profit. On a much bigger scale you can money, eliminate your tax liability and still turn a profit.

Reactions: aloha one

Paul Selby

Apr 26, 2013
South Central........Tennessee
Real Name
Paul Selby
Business Location
United States
Apple,Facebook,Starbucks,Walmart, Google all these companies pay far less tax than you and I. I suppose they must be in business just for the love of it. Imagine making billions each year but not making any profit.
All of those companies you just listed......
They employ people. That means that not only do they buy products from manufacturers,they also pay employees wages. When these wages are paid, they also have to pay into social security, federal income tax, etc....The manufacturers buy materials to make make their own products. Manufacturers also have employees.

Those employees in turn, use their wages to buy products. They are all paying taxes.

How about this, next time your government tells you that you owe money, let's say $1000, I want you to pay $1500.
You take no tax breaks, no deductions. Just pay what you owe, plus some extra to make up for someone else that you don't feel is paying their fair share.

How's that? It's exactly what you expect those companies listed to do.......

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
All of those companies you just listed......
They employ people. That means that not only do they buy products from manufacturers,they also pay employees wages. When these wages are paid, they also have to pay into social security, federal income tax, etc....The manufacturers buy materials to make make their own products. Manufacturers also have employees.

Those employees in turn, use their wages to buy products. They are all paying taxes.

How about this, next time your government tells you that you owe money, let's say $1000, I want you to pay $1500.
You take no tax breaks, no deductions. Just pay what you owe, plus some extra to make up for someone else that you don't feel is paying their fair share.

How's that? It's exactly what you expect those companies listed to do.......
Interesting take Paul..But in the End the only way to go is Fixed Federal Tax on Everything beside the Sin taxes.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
That's it! I'm Movin on UP..To Canada!
Well Moon Dawg, very shortly our newly elected Prime Minister Justin Trudeau ( Son of past PM Pierre Elliot Trudeau and Wife Margaret )
Remember Maggie Trudeau partied with the Rolling Stones in the late 70's and made International headlines?
K .. anyways Justin will be leagalizing marijuana very soon up here in Canada.
Hey Canada is far from perfect but we are a more compassionate country than the US when it comes to the quality of life for our citizens.
You know we actually look after our war veterans nicely!
Won't see a Cnd war vet out on the street.
Yes pay much higher taxes for better quality of life.
See healthcare is seen as a basic right up here not a "Privilege" like in the US.
It ( healthcare) is a social service not a business here.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/14/news/companies/ceo-pay-cuts-pay-increases/
This is also Seattle . Business is booming now
link not valid Also Seattle again .
That's 2 total companies. How about the others in Seattle that closed. How about the 1300+ workers who were without a job after the mandatory wage hike.

Look, I do not believe the government has any business in the private sector. I also don't believe most CEO'S need to be making the millions their making. For that matter neither should a grown man be paid millions to play a children's game.

My personal opinion is honestly a CEO'S salary should top out at 1 million a year. Period. For the love of god, you work 10 years you'll never have to work again.

A professional athlete should be the same. 1 million a year. Period. I realize they are the best at what they do, but really what the do is play sports. Not that important.

Realistically is that gonna do much. Nah. For some companies yes the employee wages will go up a bit. Honestly though if you have 3,000 employees it would take 6 million dollars to raise their pay by a dollar a hour.

On the athlete side, the only real difference you as the consumer would see would be lower ticket prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Well Moon Dawg, very shortly our newly elected Prime Minister Justin Trudeau ( Son of past PM Pierre Elliot Trudeau and Wife Margaret )
Remember Maggie Trudeau partied with the Rolling Stones in the late 70's and made International headlines?
Hey Canada is far from perfect but we are a more compassionate country than the US when it comes to the quality of life for our citizens.
See healthcare is seen as a basic right up here not a "Privilege" like in the US.
Totally Agree..In Amerika..vets gotta be 3/4's Dead to get Health Care(then Very Limited)..From Experience..I know that to be True.Not too often the head of it is a Foreigner that never went to Boy Scouts much less the Military & The US Commander in Chief has to Demand his resignation..Whom also never fired a weapon for his Country!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
That's 2 total companies. How about the others in Seattle that closed. How about the 1300+ workers who were without a job after the mandatory wage hike.

Look, I do not believe the government has any business in the private sector. I also don't believe most CEO'S need to be making the millions their making. For that matter neither should a grown man be paid millions to play a children's game.

My personal opinion is honestly a CEO'S salary should top out at 1 million a year. Period. For the love of god, you work 10 years you'll never have to work again.

A professional athlete should be the same. 1 million a year. Period. I realize they are the best at what they do, but really what the do is play sports. Not that important.

Realistically is that gonna do much. Nah. For some companies yes the employee wages will go up a bit. Honestly though if you have 3,000 employees it would take 6 million dollars to raise their pay by a dollar a hour.

On the athlete side, the only real difference you as the consumer would see would be lower ticket prices.
Like THAT..But if we lower the Athlete's wages..We all gunna have to Pay More cuz the Babies Daddies will be broke? Trip on Dat one!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
You saying Mic da Dik gottem self some Royal Pussie..lol

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Like THAT..But if we lower the Athlete's wages..We all gunna have to Pay More cuz the Babies Daddies will be broke? Trip on Dat one!
Hck they already broke. Most of these young athletes blow through their money so fast on stupid crap. Like cars with 52" gold plated rims and trailers for their entire family

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Totally Agree..In Amerika..vets gotta be 3/4's Dead to get Health Care(then Very Limited)..From Experience..I know that to be True.Not too often the head of it is a Foreigner that never went to Boy Scouts much less the Military & The US Commander in Chief has to Demand his resignation..Whom also never fired a weapon for his Country!
Ah but that US Commander in Cheif has the BEST healthcare plan for sure!
Again Dave lots of problems with our system up here. Nothing is perfect. I will say again ... we Canadians have more compassion for our fellow citizens.
Kinda find in the US it is " dog eat dog" fuk off you will not have a " piece of my pie".
Again remember we pay way higher taxes... for a better quality of life for the needy and also the lazy fuks.
You need to qualify up here through low income to receive certain subsidizes.
Oh and our seniors are also looked after fairly well too if they qualify. Care homes, home care etc are subsidized.

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Hck they already broke. Most of these young athletes blow through their money so fast on stupid crap. Like cars with 52" gold plated rims and trailers for their entire family
lol annnd the Platinum Toofers...promoting the latest rap Star (their Mutthas)..Aids meds, Fat trailer Trash White Hoes, (wait they Blow & Go), Bail $$$, Cadillacs, Fried Chicken Franchises..Oh my..the List goes On & On & On!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Ah but that US Commander in Cheif has the BEST healthcare plan for sure!
Again Dave lots of problems with our system up here. Nothing is perfect. I will say again ... we Canadians have more compassion for our fellow citizens.
Kinda find in the US it is " dog eat dog" fuk off you will not have a " piece of my pie".
Again remember we pay way higher taxes... for a better quality of life for the needy and also the lazy fuks.
You need to qualify up here through low income to receive certain subsidizes.
Oh and our seniors are also looked after fairly well too if they qualify. Care homes, home care etc are subsidized.
But, But, But we have Medi Care..Ask any Immigrant..Locals & Whiteys need not apply!

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
You saying Mic da Dik gottem self some Royal Pussie..lol
Actually it was Ronnie Wood who had a small fling while they were hanging around Toronto doing rehearsals before starting the "Some Girls" 1978 tour.
I read Ronnie biography book and although the press thought it was Mick's "Dick " in Maggie, it was actually Ronnie's "Woody"