Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We have a beast unit Brent. Total beast that is pre tweaked for our industry.

Reactions: brentnorman

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You are selling them?! Does it run off of AC or DC?
DC. I can get you a quote together tomorrow if you like. I also have a video explaining it thoroughly.

brentnorman

Sep 6, 2013
Pine River, MN
www.optimumcleaning.net
Real Name
Brent Norman
DC. I can get you a quote together tomorrow if you like. I also have a video explaining it thoroughly.
Is the video on your YouTube? Haven’t seen it. I’m just starting to look into them myself for a truckmount modification I want to do. Don’t spend too much time on it. Just a ballpark like $1500 or 1750 or 2000 or 2250 or 2500 or 2750 or so on.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The video is private until we release
The heater. I can post it here next week after we put it in the TMF Store. This is not junk, it’s built to last a lifetime.

Reactions: brentnorman

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
wtf get me excited then tell me to wait
Rob does this crap all the time. Builds us up and makes us wait 6 months. Just like Donald Trump trump and the birth certificate thing. But we still love them both.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well the good news is this won’t take 6 months or so. Why? Because we built them for our Truckmount which already took 6 months.

The unit and video is already done. Remind me mid next week and you will see it. Confident y’all will thank me after.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well the good news is this won’t take 6 months or so. Why? Because we built them for our Truckmount which already took 6 months.

The unit and video is already done. Remind me mid next week and you will see it. Confident y’all will thank me after.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Any 12 volt burner is going to need a beefed up charging system to make the heater run at optimal performance. There are different ways of going about this but I found out the easiest for me was to belt drive a 80 amp car alternator to get my heater to run at optimal performance and as clean as possible using diesel. Not had a problem since alternator was installed.

Propane heater will always be the simplest and easiest for anyone who wants to install a fuel fired heater but as for me I will be using diesel from here on out.

More BTU's for every gallon of diesel bought. I use around 4 to 6 gallons of diesel to every $800.00 to $1000.00 made. This is with temp dial set at 200 to 210 degrees. If I turn the temp up it will use more diesel. I use my heater as a tool/weapon. If it needs more heat to get it clean the temp dial gets turned up but most of the time temp dial is set at 200 to 210 and delivers a never ending 190 to 200 to my newer Bentley 10 flow wand. I have not tested it but I do truly believe my heater set at 250 degrees will deliver a constant 240 degrees with a 20 flow wand with trigger on wand tied opened so it sprays constant without let up. My heater is rated at 5 gpm so I don't think it will have a problem with holding heat at 240 with 20 flow, flowing wide open at 600 psi

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I agree with the 12volt issue.....I've had alot of problems in the past with 12 volt burners.....switched to 110 with a pressure switch instead of a flow switch ran off an inverter and have never had a problem since not one.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
But Robs a little smarter than the average bear so I'm sure he's got it figured out.