did a carpet today it had grease spots and heavy soiled in runways | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

did a carpet today it had grease spots and heavy soiled in runways

dupont282003

Sep 14, 2009
lapeer
Real Name
jason wooster
Business Location
United States
im new to cleaning is there anything i can do to help on grease and runways didnt come 100 percent clean i use grease majic product is there any products that might work better? and are my standards to high to make it look like new please help?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Hot water helps on grease and oil, so unless the fiber is wool, I would use all the heat available.

Flex will do a great job on grease. You can boost Flex or any prespray with Citrus Solv to cut through grease faster and/or boost with Boost All to allow your prespray to keep working longer and use longer dwell times. Boost All also brightens colors.

You can find several presprays that work better than what you are currently using. But a worn and abused carpet will not look like new. You are using a carpet wand, not a magic wand.

Mr. Slide

Check out sliders , the quick change GLIDES !
Jun 18, 2008
Calif. U.S.A.
Real Name
ALAN BUSH
Business Location
United States
Well, Chemeisters Grease Eraser is by far the best stuff i have tryed on grease!

Cheers, AL

Dave Y

Carpet Cleaner
Jul 14, 2008
Real Name
Dave Yokum
Business Location
United States
Chemicals and heat is just part of the cleaning pie.

What did you use for agitation?

mike2633

Jan 30, 2010
Somewhere In Ohio
Real Name
Michael Jaracz
Business Location
United States
Chemeisters Grease Eraser works great on lots of stuff. I used it to clean the ceiling tiles at a pizza shop it worked great.