Desperate for floor scrubber/machine In CA

GeorgeCA

Jun 22, 2014
Real Name
George Q
My rotary floor buffer/scrubber/machine gave out on me. I'm desperate to find one by this Friday for bonnet cleaning wool carpet for a large commercial account. I'm willing to drive to pick up. Craigslist doesn't have anything, or pawn shops. My pads are 17 inch so that would be the size I need. Any advise or leads?

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

WillnDeb

May 11, 2011
Real Name
Will
Business Location
United States
My rotary floor buffer/scrubber/machine gave out on me. I'm desperate to find one by this Friday for bonnet cleaning wool carpet for a large commercial account. I'm willing to drive to pick up. Craigslist doesn't have anything, or pawn shops. My pads are 17 inch so that would be the size I need. Any advise or leads?
Most likely all you need is some new capacitors (those things on the side of the motor) they are very affordable and easy to replace. They are actually "plug and play".

GeorgeCA

Jun 22, 2014
Real Name
George Q
Thanks, Central Ca cleaning supply doesn't rent anything here in Fresno, it's difficult getting anything from them now a days. I would order a new one from them but last time I ordered a wand from them literally took two months!

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
We have a Versa Pro floor machine here at the warehouse. If you want to order on-line - http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=MH48

or by phone 800 658-5314

Let me know that you have ordered and I will personally make sure it gets on a truck in 24 hours or less. Order by 2 PM today and it will go out at 4 PM.

Latest posts