Deodorizer

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Scratch and sniff cards are available but the order must run into the severasl thousand card number to be economically feasible.

You might want to offer 2 or 3 and let customer choose. Some folks like one thing adn some like another.

Bridgepoint's Spice Air has been popular for decades. I like the Green Apple scent. Very popular right now is the Blueberry Muffin fragrance from Groom Industries. Smell like theose muffins are in the oven and ready to eat.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Scratch and sniff cards are available but the order must run into the severasl thousand card number to be economically feasible.

You might want to offer 2 or 3 and let customer choose. Some folks like one thing adn some like another.

Bridgepoint's Spice Air has been popular for decades. I like the Green Apple scent. Very popular right now is the Blueberry Muffin fragrance from Groom Industries. Smell like theose muffins are in the oven and ready to eat.
The Bluberry Muffin fragrance makes me Salivate!

Reactions: Gemcleans

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States

I use the blueberry muffin deodorant. Very nice smell and not overpowering.

Latest posts