CX15, Drag Wand, Mytee Trex

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
I have a CX 15 that is like brand new only used on my living room carpet to try out. $900. I have a drag wand that is 21" that has never been used just dusty from warehouse $900. I have a Mytee Trex that looks brand new and shows no damage but motor doesn't work $250. Send me a email to cleancarpet@satx.rr.com if intrested. I have a lot of equipment that I am selling. Titanium big wand that was my personal wand paid $1,200 new only used for a short time excellent condition $800. I have waste tanks $850. Hose reels $300. Truckmounts but you have to come by in person because I will not ship. I want you to see your purchase first.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ill take the TREX, sent you an email as well with my number to make arrangements.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I have a dusty drag wand I'd sell for $400 if you can pick it up in Salt Lake City.. Please forgive me for hijacking your thread. I just didn't want someone to not get a sweet deal just because they live closer to me than you.

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
Located just north of San Antonio Tx. Prices maybe negotiable towards the end of February. I am renting a whare house to store everything. Looks like power washer is spoken for.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Gave you a call and left a message.
long day yesterday brother i crashed early didn't get your message till this morning, call me whenever you get around this morning or Ill call you around 9 or so to make arrangements.

Reactions: Steam It.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
I have a CX 15 that is like brand new only used on my living room carpet to try out. $900. I have a drag wand that is 21" that has never been used just dusty from warehouse $900. I have a Mytee Trex that looks brand new and shows no damage but motor doesn't work $250. Send me a email to cleancarpet@satx.rr.com if intrested. I have a lot of equipment that I am selling. Titanium big wand that was my personal wand paid $1,200 new only used for a short time excellent condition $800. I have waste tanks $850. Hose reels $300. Truckmounts but you have to come by in person because I will not ship. I want you to see your purchase first.
The Mytee T-Rex will be a minor fix.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
The Mytee T-Rex will be a minor fix.
Hey @John LaBarbera I bought the Trex its currently on its way to me:love: I read somewhere Mytee was offering a free set of brushes if a unit didnt have them, is that still a thing? Cant wait to get it running and see how it performs

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
I'm bummed I missed the T-REX. I want to get rid of my 360XL and get a T-REX.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I need a reel but I’m sure shipping would be brutal

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I'm bummed I missed the T-REX. I want to get rid of my 360XL and get a T-REX.
do you feel the XL is too heavy? I demo'd it and it was just too bulky to lug around. The regular 360i with 15inch head is great I can carry it with 1 hand.

I would hold out on the T rex tho, rotovac has something new in the works coming out real soon.. and its a game changer imo

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
do you feel the XL is too heavy? I demo'd it and it was just too bulky to lug around. The regular 360i with 15inch head is great I can carry it with 1 hand.

I would hold out on the T rex tho, rotovac has something new in the works coming out real soon.. and its a game changer imo
I don't mind the bulk. I don't like the plastic shroud. The TREX looks better built to me. I love how the 360XL cleans. I just don't like how it's built.

Reactions: John LaBarbera

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I don't mind the bulk. I don't like the plastic shroud. The TREX looks better built to me. I love how the 360XL cleans. I just don't like how it's built.
its plastic because its meant to save you from wall/furniture damage, all it is is a splash guard.

you can take it off and run it without.

Reactions: Swani21