Customer's moving into pet house's

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Ozone can be helpful with odors. I doubt that it would do much for dander or other allergens.

Enzymes could work, in theory, but I have not seen any that do much for allergens in actual practice.

One approach that has not been mentioned is to denature the proteins in the allergens. That is what the Masterblend Responsible Care anti-allergen products do. There are products for use in HWE or post cleaning products.
https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?search_val=Anti-allergen

Very interesting, Scott. I'm going to have to look into those products a little closer. Good to know. (y)

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Ozone can be helpful with odors. I doubt that it would do much for dander or other allergens.

Enzymes could work, in theory, but I have not seen any that do much for allergens in actual practice.

One approach that has not been mentioned is to denature the proteins in the allergens. That is what the Masterblend Responsible Care anti-allergen products do. There are products for use in HWE or post cleaning products.
https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?search_val=Anti-allergen
is this a cleaner Scott or just post spray to ensure you kill as much as possible?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
is this a cleaner Scott or just post spray to ensure you kill as much as possible?

The Master Blend line includes several products. One is a prespray, one is used in the rinse. You can use either or both. They also have a deodorizer for people with allergies, something for the sensitive person or alelrgy suffer to use when laundering their clothes and linens and a product to spray on air filters to trap and break down more allergens.

I did notice that a few people mentioned using deodorizer for dog smell and other reasons. be cautious when using deodorizers if people are sensitive. They may object to the deodorizer as much as they do to the allergens.

spod

Dec 5, 2013
Recommend them moving into a different house. lol
I know right... If someone is allergic to pets why would they move into such a house. Or just rip out the carpets and go new....

Same people that are allergic to flower pollins and move into a neighborhood where everyone is into gardening with rose bushes and lylucks everywhere and they complain about there neighbors and all there dam flowers!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using TMF Forums mobile app

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
The Master Blend line includes several products. One is a prespray, one is used in the rinse. You can use either or both. They also have a deodorizer for people with allergies, something for the sensitive person or alelrgy suffer to use when laundering their clothes and linens and a product to spray on air filters to trap and break down more allergens.

I did notice that a few people mentioned using deodorizer for dog smell and other reasons. be cautious when using deodorizers if people are sensitive. They may object to the deodorizer as much as they do to the allergens.
We do a lot of pet jobs every week, and usually im doing one every other job, So from experience Ozone machines don't help pet jobs much at all, I don't use deodorizers on pet jobs, just the chems to clean it out... We want to know by smell while we are doing the work and when we finish to tell if its gone or not.
I don't want anything covering up a problem. Hopefully that makes sense to yall..
Scott that product may be a good thing I will have to check it out,,, hopefully my interlink supply here carries the stuff.

Reactions: Scott W

Justin F

Jan 31, 2017
Real Name
Justin Flirt
I know right... If someone is allergic to pets why would they move into such a house. Or just rip out the carpets and go new....

Same people that are allergic to flower pollins and move into a neighborhood where everyone is into gardening with rose bushes and lylucks everywhere and they complain about there neighbors and all there dam flowers!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using TMF Forums mobile app

its like my brother moving to hawaii but doesnt like anything to do with water or the ocean lol.