CUSTOMER WANTS ME TO BUY HER A NEW CARPET | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

CUSTOMER WANTS ME TO BUY HER A NEW CARPET

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Oh my word I love it

I got accused of being a bad dad because (what!!!) I told my kid take the stupid helmet off while running through the obstacle course I tried to explain the other parent but you have to be your own safety mechanism or else the stupid comes out.

People expect children run around in a safety fairy bubble of love that's just not reality life is dangerous you need to take some hits in order to be able to survive working in the fields The fluffy puffy fruitberries of safety police can't work in!!!!!

After all when it's only lovey-dovey butterfly unicorn cream puffs!!!!. Welders plumbers and yes even carpet cleaners will be a valued commodity because the. tofu fart love parade of safety first won't know what to do when dirt sand or possible pain is needed in order to achieve a task.
They will have to call the kid that was able to get hit and keep moving!!

thanks for the video!!!

Oh and if somebody's offended you're the problem !!!! look in the mirror and tell yourself to stop it grow up and do some push-ups until it hurts then try to nail something and hit your thumb once or twice grow up be a man or whatever you decide to identify as this moment.