customer retenting ? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

customer retenting ?

mikkel99

Dec 2, 2013
Real Name
mikkel henderson
what to do for customer retention? im going start sending out thank you but that it any other suggestion ?

mexiclean

Oct 26, 2014
Real Name
Little Bear
It would be cheaper to hire a banner airplane pilot to fly every three months in your area, thanking your customers for their business.
This way you drum up more business.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

True Pro

Jan 21, 2014
MA.
Real Name
Gilles LeBlanc
Business Location
United States
I send thank you letters after every job with two True Pro gift cards as well a reminder cards.

True Pro

Jan 21, 2014
MA.
Real Name
Gilles LeBlanc
Business Location
United States
$50.00 with a $150.00 minimum expires 3/31/2016 They can be given to anyone they want to give them to.

True Pro

Jan 21, 2014
MA.
Real Name
Gilles LeBlanc
Business Location
United States
It's been working good. I'm hoping the expiration date will help during the winter months.

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
What about a texting Service
If you want to truly grow in a big way, you need to invest some of this hard earn money.
Do what you have to do to get the funds. Stop eating out, make due with what you have and focus on your business.

After each job for those customers that I want to retain, I'll give them a few business cards, a refrigerator magnet, I'm about to order New spotters and I send them a thank you card with even more business cards.
I then ask for the referral and where they can leave me an online review, etc.

You must start retaining email addresses. Its real important to cross Market your past, very thrilled customers.

Once you get this and make it a habit, a year down the road...
Your business will be killing it.

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
If you want to truly grow in a big way, you need to invest some of this hard earn money.
Do what you have to do to get the funds. Stop eating out, make due with what you have and focus on your business.

After each job for those customers that I want to retain, I'll give them a few business cards, a refrigerator magnet, I'm about to order New spotters and I send them a thank you card with even more business cards.
I then ask for the referral and where they can leave me an online review, etc.

You must start retaining email addresses. Its real important to cross Market your past, very thrilled customers.

Once you get this and make it a habit, a year down the road...
Your business will be killing it.
Read this a few times. You may have missed something. Good stuff Artie.

If you can't afford to do Ty cards just add $1 to each job and now you can. Email and Facebook are great. There are so many tools out there now. Consistancy is key.

Reactions: Artie09

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Read this a few times. You may have missed something. Good stuff Artie.

If you can't afford to do Ty cards just add $1 to each job and now you can. Email and Facebook are great. There are so many tools out there now. Consistancy is key.
If you can't afford to send ty card raise your prices by more than a dollar because your prices are too low. Lol

You shouldn't have to adjust your prices for minor things like this, your profits should be enough to cover it. Now if you start implementing a ton of new protocols raise your price to compensate so you don't eat up your profits.

But my point is $1 charge per job should not break the bank...

(I'm sure you know this is not really aimed at your Ryan, I'm just adding to what you said.)