Cub vs Mytee

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Just got in touch with a guy selling a Prochem legend truckmount 2k hours complete with everything on a small trailer for $5k. Would you guys sell the Ninja and get the truckmount?
If your doing multi level apts then a TM would not be practical. The Legend is an excellent machine.
Sorry, I was talking about a 30amp line converter. You plug into the dryer receptacle and it has 2-15 amp plugs attached. If you are still worried about tripped breakers then you could also use the washing machine plug. I would think that a trailer would not be too convenient.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
The best portable setup in my opinion is the Mytee Airhog with the Waterhog. Great modular setup. You can get the hot turbo heater for heat. This stuff along with a scrubber and decent wand or rotary extractor and good chemicals.......Awesome system.

Reactions: John LaBarbera

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Didn't really like the breeze, seems like I get better value with the 1005lx with the package deal

Also the Cub is a 6.6 for $700 less
The 1005 LX is a dual LX vac system with a built in circuit locator, not a single vac like the cub. Pm me and I can provide additional details.