Cub vs Mytee | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Cub vs Mytee

Qbguru1987

May 17, 2020
Real Name
James Journell
start your business with the portable first. upgrade to a TM later on
Thank you. The deal didn't go through. The guy had mentioned he was selling it for a friend who was retiring. When someone tells me that, it's game over.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Just got in touch with a guy selling a Prochem legend truckmount 2k hours complete with everything on a small trailer for $5k. Would you guys sell the Ninja and get the truckmount?
If your doing multi level apts then a TM would not be practical. The Legend is an excellent machine.
Sorry, I was talking about a 30amp line converter. You plug into the dryer receptacle and it has 2-15 amp plugs attached. If you are still worried about tripped breakers then you could also use the washing machine plug. I would think that a trailer would not be too convenient.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
You could look into Roto Vac. Their CFX 15 seems to be a good idea for a more practicable portable. The base price is $1800. Youtube has quite a few videos you can look at.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
The best portable setup in my opinion is the Mytee Airhog with the Waterhog. Great modular setup. You can get the hot turbo heater for heat. This stuff along with a scrubber and decent wand or rotary extractor and good chemicals.......Awesome system.

Reactions: John LaBarbera