rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
Their are a few distributors if I am not mistaken; Delears are probably reluctant to carry such a specialized and expensive portable. But rest assured; Recoils are awesome and worth every penny. Jan sullins is a distributor; he is a member of this board.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Ara;

After 33 years of manufacturing, I could write a book on that subject (among many btw)! Finding compentent individuals who---really know---equipment and have the sincere interests of the potential Operator in mind, is very very hard to find.

We became very particular years back and made a decision to rid ourselves of this type of "volume" distribution (and problems with the dealer; ex: payments, honesty, etc) and concentrate more on extreme quality, and giving the potential customer ---the right and correct----answers and solutions. Also, as anyone who has ever purchased from us would indicate, is our extreme and extensive HELP (service)..........which is absolutely free but very valuable in terms of the Operators success. I do realize that one the outside, having many many dealers may sound like a good idea, however, they have so many problems (the things some will pull on the customer) that if I had a couple hour conversation with you, you would not believe it!

That has become our focus and that is why we have had such a great reputation. Never forget, that if you ever find the key elements of "Success" (as we have) you want to stick with it and never change because there is a very good reason for it!

This (subject) was totally my decision and one that we are very happy with.

Hope this helps as a short over-view.

The very best;
Ed Valentine
"Super-Charged" Systems

Kenny Wright

Jan 29, 2009
Virginia
Real Name
Kenny Wright
Business Location
United States
Ara, I understand your reluctance. I had a hard time deciding to purchase Ed's Recoil 3XPS before trying it out. I have two now and I can tell you that it is everything Ed and Rickie claim and more. Hook it up to one of Jan Sullins 2HT heaters and you will be very happy.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
I just heard yesterday that little giant heater are not really good as people think.
Not sure about this one either:confused:!!

Pretty new to the trade so far, but as far as I'm concerned the Little Giant is our best purchase to date!!! Would buy one again....no doubt!

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Distributors!

Well actually I am a distributor for both Cross-American and
Little Giant water heaters!
Of course I believe both are top notch. Both have been around a very long time. Many decades.
Not too many propane heater mfgs make anything but very high btu heaters. We have found that a 65000 BTU propane water heater will supply all the 185-210 degree water you will need when using a CA Recoil 3 XPS. They are quite affordable too!

There have been so many posts on so many forums about people being successful with this combination. It just works! And they work very well indeed!

I have been working in association with both companies for over 15 years now! There was a gap when I became inactive in this industry. But have always kept up! When you purchace a Recoil 3 XPS you have many people behind you. Not only Ed Valentine and myself but many satisfied users of his products.
The machine now offered as the New Generation XPS is the best unit so far! About the time we think we have something that can not be improved we tend to eventually figure a way to get a little more power. More quality,and reliabilty!
Each model vacuum motor that is in a Recoil 3 XPS has been tested for years in this industry. These motors are not the newest and latest that have come out of the vacuum motor industry!
We do not wish to let you be the ones who Lamb or any other company tests out something new. We have seen this before and have seen that it is not wise to do things that way.
Of course pumptec is making the finest pumps for portables. And have them to be reliable and high quality.

These CA Recoils are actually quite underpriced when you compare them to what is offered in this industry!
Hand made! A family owned buisiness who cares very much about how and what you recieve when you order one of their wonderful machines. They are Powerful ! They are Tough!
They last for years .

Jan Sullins
American Kleen Pro

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
Well said Jan.

And just to add to that; what companies can you call and speak directly to the CEO; I know of no other!! Also; the versatility of this machine has to be it's finest asset. And as for reliability; My machine was ran 3 shifts none stop for 85 to 90 days HWE'ing carpet, tile and grout cleaning, concrete cleaning, and brick pathway cleaning. This machine is awesome!!

:bigsmiley:

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
Just on another Note; When we spoke last Jan about vacuum life; I have since ruptured an external booster hose; change it and good to go; My motors are fine; I think I can get a while longer out of them.

I suspect the power lost was a tear in the hose that finally ruptured badly to whee I can notice it.

ketzclean0

Jun 24, 2009
philippines
Real Name
ketz
Business Location
United States
I get your point Ara.. It is hard to buy a product if you only see it or hear on TV etc.. It is best to make sure that this product was as good as the other ones...

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
I have questions about the Cross American also. Could you do a video about taking one apart and putting one in a truck with a propane heater.

You can buy a flip video for $150.

Even just a series of photos to show us the guts, how they work. How do you hook up your little giant to your "tm" Cross American.

You got cool stuff gimme pictures.

If you did a series of videos about cleaning carpet with a cross american and a prescrubber it could help sales and educate both consumers and users.

Rick

PhilipNick

Sep 13, 2008
Phoenix
Real Name
Philip Nick
Nice, thanks. I agree, I'd like to see your systems hooked up and in action, still or videos would be great.

Thanks!

Latest posts