Cross American Corporation

Splash

Jun 5, 2013
Real Name
Paul Dennison
Hello Everyone,
Happy Thanksgiving! I tried contacting Ed Valentine this afternoon at his office and the phone was disconnected. Did CA close or get bought out. Hope Ed is ok.
Thank you,
Paul
I just found the post where Ed retired. I wish him the best. CA played a big part in keeping a roof over my family heads for over 20+ years and my company rolling.
Do some fishing brother,
Paul

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I just found the post where Ed retired. I wish him the best. CA played a big part in keeping a roof over my family heads for over 20+ years and my company rolling.
Do some fishing brother,
Paul
I had no idea Ed retired. I hope he enjoys his retirement.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Thank you to the both of you above who commented. Both you were always terrific models of true Professionals in this industry!

Yes, Cross-American was sold last October 2020 to a very good European company and director who has always done a proven and successful distribution performance for us over the past 21 years. Since then, however, I have personally heard from near 40-50 of our past customers who along the way had become great sincere friends.

Thanks once again for remembering someone such as myself, as a few other perhaps, because the history in our industry is being lost year after year not being past on.

You two individuals also deserve recognition for "helping others on this board" too.

Merry Christmas;
Ed Valentine

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Thank you to the both of you above who commented. Both you were always terrific models of true Professionals in this industry!

Yes, Cross-American was sold last October 2020 to a very good European company and director who has always done a proven and successful distribution performance for us over the past 21 years. Since then, however, I have personally heard from near 40-50 of our past customers who along the way had become great sincere friends.

Thanks once again for remembering someone such as myself, as a few other perhaps, because the history in our industry is being lost year after year not being past on.

You two individuals also deserve recognition for "helping others on this board" too.

Merry Christmas;
Ed Valentine
Ed, I wish you the best. I'm going to miss our back and forth banter on TMF. You're a good man, and I wish you nothing but the best. I'm proud to be able to call you a friend. Enjoy your much deserved retirement.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Thank you, John. You still have a standing invitation if you are ever in the area! You and the others above are truly professionals in this industry.

Merry Christmas.
I'd like to do that one day. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Reactions: Ed Valentine