Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We perfected a solvent sealer and now just finalizing a label. What do you think of this?
(PS:The super hero look is my sons doing not mine. Guess he thinks his dad is an ok guy.)

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Looks better than the other version. Still missing that special something though.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
It needs on the label it's best selling feature. What sets it apart from all others. Sealer I associate with hard surfaces but I am not a carpet cleaner and know absolutely nothing about carpet cleaning.

Reactions: rob allen

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Personally I think you should make a holographic foil label that shows a very dirty stained area and then morphs into the super hero pose protecting and restoring it.

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
First question who is the customer you are trying to attract?.Is it the home owners, professional service providers?. Home owners may like a multi purpose product. Some one like myself who specializes in hard floor care is looking for a product that is out standing in that field. If you are trying to attract both carpet and hard floor care I would have 2 labels 1 for each. Something that is used for carpet would be a turn off for my profession.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Is there going to be a noticeable difference between Yours, Cobbs, Saiger, and Soap Daddy's sealer?

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
I agree with the above the label still needs something to make it pop but I don't really have any suggestions yet but I'll think on it and hopefully have some helpful consumer input.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
I can see the couch. I'm assuming the couch is on the carpet but the carpet looks like it could be a hard surface. Your character looks like he's standing on some blinds and I think i see some satillo tile at the very end.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
We perfected a solvent sealer and now just finalizing a label. What do you think of this?
(PS:The super hero look is my sons doing not mine. Guess he thinks his dad is an ok guy.)

You might, or maybe add a shield or some sort of knight armor or something like that. Give it a metallic with rivets look...

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
is a sealer for the hard surface or a protector for the carpet and upholstery? Lets not forget area rugs too!

Will this formula be solvent or water based? Id love to see vids on demo and training (application)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Duh... I would rather critique the product than the label
It will be out in approximately 2 weeks. When we formulated it we did side by side tests with leading brands for longevity and UV exposure. This is why we took so long to come out with one. I would not release it till it completely outdistanced them all.

Reactions: sbsscn and Thewy

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
Super sealer
With an SS on your chest
With a small bold Solvent badge in a green colour
So if you do a water based “super sealer” have a blue water badge

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
It will be out in approximately 2 weeks. When we formulated it we did side by side tests with leading brands for longevity and UV exposure. This is why we took so long to come out with one. I would not release it till it completely outdistanced them all.

Cant wait to try some

• Love