Crickets... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Crickets...

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Yes definitely. Look up Rabbi Lapin he teaches about the Jewish mindset and earning money. He teaches you sell best by serving. Which we’ve tried too adhere too for many years now
"Thou shall prosper" is on the reading list.

I wonder if he (Lapin) has an unfair advantage having that accent and all - its just a little more interesting to hear isn't it LOL.

Seriously, great suggestion and thank you for helping me find a new resource to meditate on.

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
"Thou shall prosper" is on the reading list.

I wonder if he (Lapin) has an unfair advantage having that accent and all - its just a little more interesting to hear isn't it LOL.

Seriously, great suggestion and thank you for helping me find a new resource to meditate on.
You’re gonna have too find what melds with “you” your style, your personality and the way you operate

None of us fit into all molds.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
You’re gonna have too find what melds with “you” your style, your personality and the way you operate

None of us fit into all molds.
You saying I can’t be Jewish! Lol jk couldn’t resist.

Absolutely I agree. One needs to be authentic and true to themselves. I’m grateful I get to dive deeper in his work and perceptions and experience and look for nuggets that I can add to who I already am.

Thank you again.